Chapter 35: Snowballs, skeletons and fairy floss

Enoch and I run off the ship and through the loop entrance. The skeletons we raised are fighting the hollows, which are quickly becoming visible due to the other children throwing snowballs and fairy floss at them. The snow and fairy floss sticks to their skin, revealing their whereabouts.

Suck that bitches! I think. Now we can all see you. You can't hide no more!

Enoch and I watch in amazement as Jake's crazy plan actually works. The hollows fall back, the skeletons winning. Our  team, winning.

It was about time our team won one of the many battles we face.

Now we have to receive our prize.

"We need to save Miss Peregrine."

The plan was crazy. We just decided to go with it. It was a stupid, rash choice to do this. But I'm starting to believe that this might actually work.

____________________________________________________________

Again, soz for not writing. I've been busy... (blah blah blah) I had to... (yeah, whatever) and I've been... STOP PROCRASTINATING AND TELLING US EXCUSES TAMIKA! GO FRICKING WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!

Sheesh, wow, um...

Sorry?

Thanks for all sticking with me. I know I'm infuriating.

That's why my middle name is 'Lazy Asshole.'

Love you all!

Bub-bye!!

~Tamika