Hello, I'm (y/n) and I Love Anime

Another usual day at school. Another normal day with friends and studying and people confessing to me."(L/n)-San please go out with me!!" Said another guy.

"Sorry but I'm not interested in relationship. The prefer 2D males" I said trying to be polite as I can. He frown,  I give him a simple smile and walk away while his two other friends comfort him.

(y/n) (l/n) is my full name. I'm almost 18 years old. Third year of High school. I'm born in a quite rich family, mum and dad have huge company. But I still love my family. My grades are above average but not to High too. People said I'm beautiful and pretty in school but for me I look pretty normal in everything. I can do some karate too and likes to draw.

Um, so this random guy that I think his name is Kyo confessed to me. Like usual I just politely decline it. My best friend Miku pulled me away from the guy that dumbfounded. Miku giggled and pulled me to Luka and Meiko my other two best friends.

Miku is a girl same age as me, with teal long hair and green eyes. Her hair was tied into a double pigtail. She kind, sweet, and fun. But she's sensitive about her chest size... Her chest is.. Flat... And she obsessed with leeks and clothes. I don't know why but she just love them so much. And she's a little dumb if you may ask.

Luka is a girl also the same age as me. She have a pink hair reaching her waist. Her body is perfect. I mean really, her body curves are perfect in every way you see. She's also beautiful, mature, smart and kind. She wear glasses sometimes and like an older sister figure to me. And she is big breasted so sometimes I see Miku staring at her chest. Her favorite food is Tuna but she mostly eat tuna sandwich.

Ah, and Meiko. She have brown bob style short hair and perfect body too. She's big breasted too. Just like Luka but she really like drinking sake and she's very overprotective with her friends. I always wonder how can an underage girl like her is even allowed to drink those. Well.. The world is a weird place.

"Another confession?" Meiko asked me with a grin and snicker.

"Yeah, and that guy got rejected over an anime character" Miku answer and laughs too.

I pouted cause annoyed"Hey, I really meant it when I say I prefer 2D male!!" I shout to the laughing Miku.

"Ah, you're so popular (y/n)-Chan" Luka said to me brushing away a strand of hair on my face.

I smiled "you're popular too Luka. Every boys talk about you too" I said to her.

"Those just perverts. Just because I have big breast they start to talk dirty thing about me" Luka complain.

Meiko grins and put her hand around Luka's shoulder. "Yeah our breast is the same size. It's wonderful isn't it (y/n)? We can use each other bra"

"that's nonsense mei, stop that! " Luka demand.

I look to my chest. My chest size is average. I think its fine. But when I look at Miku who's staring at her flat chest... I feel guilty... I pat Miku's back and comfort her.

Luka shove Meiko away and sighs "let's eat now. I'm hungry for some tuna"

"Leek is better than Tuna" Miku whisper to me so Luka won't hear it. I giggled in respond and walk with my three bestie. Eventually we arrived at the cafeteria and takes our foods. We sit down in a table together.

"By the way, (y/n) why did your parents called you earlier? That's rare of them calling in the morning" Meiko asked when we got our food.

I sighs in frustration "my parents engaged me with someone. And this someone is a man that's older than me by a few years"

"So this man is a collage student?" Ask Meiko.

"He already work dunno what it is.... Early twenties"

"WHAT????!!!!" My three friends shout together making us the center of attention in the cafeteria.

"What's with the reaction?" I ask.

"I am not letting my best friend marrying an old man!!! I'm going to protect you my baby!!" Meiko shout and hug me to her breast.

"Mei!! (Y/n) can't breath between your.. Your..." Miku stared at her chest. "Why aren't you grow yet...?"

"Meiko is right (y/n)! How could you agreed to marry an old man??" Luka sighs and pulled Meiko away from me.

I sit back and eat my lunch "I actually don't mind marrying anyone as long as the guy is nice to me. But, I never though that the guy would be older....."

"(Y/n), that's pedophile" Miku added.

"I'm already eighteen, it's not pedophile anymore. If he do something to me, I'll just give him some lesson until the guy can't walk anymore for a few months" I grins to my friends and they sweatdrop.

"suit yourself.  When you're going to meet him?" Ask Luka.

"Tonight, at my house.. His parents are my parents partner on some of their works."

"Text us and send us his picture when you see him" Meiko gestured her phone.

"I will"

-

It was in the middle of the music period kagamine-sensei was frowning and sighing the houl time. Its usually not like him. Well, kagamine-sensei is the i'm-gonna-kill-you-if-you-dont-do-your-homework type And i mean this really surprise me seeing him like this. Not just me, but everyone else on the class.

"So.. everyone.." he sighs again for who knows how many times in this period "For today.. im just going to give you free period. But no chatting to loud or going out of the class i'm still watching you all" the class cheered and sensei sighs again.

I pulled out my headphone and turn it on. I chose A song and start to write random things on the back of my textbook. I eventually glanced at kagamine-sensei in the front of the class. He was frowning a super rare sight i supposed. He didnt even care about Wil that's flirting with IA.

What made him so upset?

No no no (y/n)!! Thats not your problem. Your problem is that youre getting engaged with an old man by this evening!!! Damn, im still shocked about that. My life is getting more complicated than ever ughh.

-

"So, (y/n).. I wish for the best of you!" Miku looked at me worriedly and hug me.

"Its fine Miku. Now go home! I can walk by myself from here" Miku nodded and walk away to another direction.

I walk home to my house. My house is quite big actually. But its not a mansion. A mansion is just to big for me. I see my parents car inside the garage and knock on the front door. My mom open it for me and welcomed me with a tight hug.

"Welcome back sweetie. I'm so glad to see you didn't upset about the engagement. Me and your father is so proud of you" mom exclaimed and let me inside.

"Where's dad?"

"He's in the living room watching tv. Now, take a bath and clean up! Your fiance's family are going to arrived soon." I sighs and nodded to my mom.

Mom smiled at me as i walk to my room and take a shower. After cleaning myself and just decided to use some knee length skirts and a shirt. only tied my hair to a ponytail. Who knows the man might be a pedo. And i am ready to kick him out of the house. A few hours later mom called me downstairs. I run and heard some people talking with my dad.

I look at the living room and find four people there. Mom smiled at me and point at one of the man.

You gotta be kidding me..

"Kagamine-sensei?!"

------------------------------

Why so long?
I have writers block peeps.
Deal with it.

Vote and comment~

SQP