I Found A Song And I Became Addicted To It

Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!

The damn bell finally rang and everyone in the class sighs in a unison. Mr. Kagamine end his class and walk away leaving us packing our things to our bag. My teal haired friend gave back my pen that she borrowed earlier, with her sleepy face.

"I hate it when Mr. Kagamine taught the final period! " she pouted, I laugh.

"that's because you always sleep on final period"

"final period is for sleeping, not hearing lectures about music that's not even important on real life by a killer teacher" she growl as she played with her hair.

I swing my back to my back and stood up followed by Miku. "didn't you said you want to be a diva yesterday? "

"I said I want to be a diva, but not learning about those black flying things on some fence!"

"musical notes Hatsune-san" I corrected with a smirk.

"Stop, No more those musical notes thingy please... Those things are evil!! " Miku make a terrified face then we both laugh.

We spot Luka and Meiko waiting for us on the school gate. Miku face lighten up as she run and tied to tackle Luka although Luka avoid her tackle and Miku hit Meiko instead, right on top of Meiko's breast.

"Miku! Mei!" me and Luka run to them and help both to stand up.

Meiji laughs and pinch Miku's cheek "negi girl is fine, she land right on me! " Meiji point to her chest and wink.

"curse you big boobs! " Miku shout and glare to Meiko's breast "and also curse you Mr. Kagamine with your annoying lectures!!"

"did Mr. Kagamine lectures her? " Luka asked to me.

I nodded "she fall asleep on final period like usual"

"say, did you guys ever hear Mr. Kagamine play music before?"

A picture of Mr. Kagamine singing with a guitar on his hands last weekend pop up to my mind. That time When he look like a teenager with those t-shirt, jacket and pants. That time when I even say to myself that he looks hot...
I hate myself since then.

"no, I never see him really play something when teaching. He only though us how to read musical notes so far and we're third year on High school.." Luka said.

"that's because of some people still can't read musical notes even after three years of studying" Meiko eyed Miku that didn't have any idea who Meiko mean.

"what's wrong (y/n)?" Luka snap her finger in the front to of my face.

I snap out of my thoughts and look at my friends is one by one. "I'm.. I'm fine"

"you usually got warm suddenly lately, you should rest more" Miku look at me worriedly.

"I'm fine, I swear I'm fine"

-

I still don't understand myself why did I even start a chat with Rin-san. Oh, right! I'm curios why did Mr. Kagamine teach music when he didn't even play anything. I stare at my phone as I feel myself sweating and my fingers tremble by itself. Why am I nervous? It's just Rin-san... Who is Mr. Kagamine twin sister. Suddenly, I hear a notification and quickly check the notification. rin-san replied my chat!

Hi (y/n)-chan!! <3
Haha, so Len never play anything when teaching you guys?

He always complain about some of his students on school that can't understand a thing he thought them

I feel bad bout the minute in read those Miku appear on my mind.

He usually always lectures us about everything lol

W

ell that's my brother. He always like that since we're kids. Btw here's a video of him singing when we're still on high school. Enjoy~

The video cover looks cute, I plug my ear buds and play the video. My eyes widen and read Rin-san chat ten more times. Did she actually say this is Mr. Kagamine's voice. But, this is so girly.. And about a cross dressing boy.
I decided to unplug my ear buds and put my phone away to my desk. The temperature is getting hotter everyday, exam is coming and I am here watching random anime that appear on the small TV on my room.

The cross dressing boy song appear on my mind. I glare at my phone, I sighs and finnaly take it and plug my earphone. And then, I hear the song until midnight.
I mean, it's catchy!! And also cute! Anyone that sings this is waifu material.

----------------------------------
Just like kyaami said
'Len is a waifu material'
Lmao
Vote and comment!

SQP