Get Ready, It's Panic Time!!

"(Y/n), why is this guy look like Mr. Kagamine?" Miku asked while pointing her index finger to Mr. Kagamine.

"..."

"..."

"Someone answer me.." Said Miku.

I sighs and touch Miku's shoulder. "Miku.. He's.. Uh.. How do I explain it?"

Mr. Kagamine smile and answer "that's because I am Mr. Kagamine Hatsune-san" I just stay silence and let him talk.

Miku stare at him from head to toe "lies" she look over to me and laughs "no way Mr. Kagamine the strict teacher on school is a hot guy"

"..." I didn't say anything. Miku, you're a total idiot. Sometimes I wish I could chop off your head.

"Then who do you think I am?" Mr. Kagamine ask back.

Miku giggles and think for a moment "hm.. You're (y/n) secret lover!" She mile and point her index finger "I mean you guys look cute together. And I ship it!!" Miku clap her hand with a smile.

I flinch and observe Miku's face. Did she know about the engagements? But how? I never told anyone and Mr. Kagamine also never told anyone either or I believe so. I look over to Mr. Kagamine, he had a straight expression on his face.

"From both of your expression, I am right about your relationship, right?" Miku grins. I swallow my saliva and grip on my shirt tightly. She crossed her arms and smirk "so tell me, what your name mysterious guy! Or I will tell (y/n)'s parents about your secret relationship!"

I facepalm. Miku watch to many drama on TV. I should tell Luka about stopping her watching drama.

Mr. Kagamine sighs. He stare at Miku then eyed me. I have a don't have any idea expression on my face.

"Hatsune-San, its up to you to think how is our relationship. But just don't tell anyone that we know each other. Okay?"

Miku grins and give a thumbs up "oh~ okay then. I get the signal there. Now now, you two just enjoy your date already! Now I understand why (y/n) want to go shopping with me today. I won't bother you guys. (Y/n), let's just meet up on three pm later on the front of the mall. See you guys later and enjoy your romantic time!!" Miku hug me and ran away with her clothes. She gave me my wallet. I look at Mr. Kagamine.

"So, what now?" I ask.

"the bookstore? I need to buy some books for work" he suggest.

"Sure"

-

I stare at the two manga. I want to buy all but my money is not enough. I already bought five manga and there's still some light novel that I want to buy. I look at the manga on my right hand. The new volume of Black clover, and on my left hand is the new volume of UQ holder.
This is a hard to decide.
(Watch these two anime. Pls they're just awesome, don't forget to read the manga too!!)

I sighs, if I buy only one it would just make me more crazy. Its better that I take both and the light novels. I just only need to hold myself to buy food after this.

I look around the bookstore. Mr. Kagamine looking over at some books about teaching and music stuff. I once see Mr. Kagamine play guitar on music period and he's good at it. But I never heard him sing although he always told his students to sing on projects. Teachers can do anything they want with students like us.

But, I admit with those casual clothes and no glasses he looks more younger. But that doesn't mean he look old on he's uniform on school, he just look more young. Like boys on my age, mr.kagamine is short y'know.

Mr. Kagamine glanced at me and our eyes met. He gently smiled, I look away embarrassed. Get yourself together (y/n)! He's your teacher! Don't get attract to him!

Few hours later inside the taxi~

"How is your time?"

I glanced over to Miku and back to the window "its fine"

"Is it romantic?"

"No, no its not"

"Aww, don't lie (y/n)! Did you kiss him?"

"No!" I shout irritated.

"But do you want to kiss him?"

"W-what?!" I glare to Miku. The teal girl grins.

Kissing him? That's just ridiculous. I mean how can I kiss him? That's just forbidden. Sure maybe that's gonna feel nice when he hold me with his soft hands and-

I slap myself on the cheek.

"(Y/n), what wrong? Why are you slapping yourself?"

I rub my red cheek and glare to anything I can see on the window.

-----------------------------

I'm on writers block (T^T)
I hate it when I get writers block!
Halp!

~Rinny~