This Is All Because Of Rin-san

A/N : has been edited cause its so cringe like hell

-------------------------------

Another wonderful day and that one song Rin-san send me still stuck on my head. It's really catch and I can't help to hum it at times. As usual, me and Miku is heading to Luka and Meiko class. I smile and hum the silly song again. Miku tap my shoulder.

"what is that song you always hum lately?"

"oh, it's just a random song I found on the internet" I answer.

"I want to hear it!! " Miku exclaimed with a huge smile on her face.

I look at my phone and think for a short moment. It's okay for showing this to her right? No way this silly song was sang by Mr. Kagamine. Miku wouldn't even realize what gender is the singer of this song. I plug my ear buds and Miku's ears and start to play the song. Miku fave light up and start to tap her foot on the floor.

"awwwwso cute~ Although it's about a cross dressing boy" Miku stated and she pulled the earbuds.

I know accident happen, but this one makes me dead literally. Miku accidentally unplug it from my phone making my phone slip off from my hand and fall to the ground while the song automatically played out loud. EVERYTHING was slow motion.

I prayed that my phone didn't crack and look down to see its perfectly fine. I sighs of relief and suddenly, I spot my music teacher was passing by and looking at our direction with a REALLY scary glare. There's some shadow demons coming out from behind him and WHAT THE FUCK with those red eyes. Is he a ghoul or something? Miku panicked and accidentally kick my phone and it stopped under Mr. Kagamine's feet. Oh my god my precious phone!! And also the song is still playing out loud, the heck why did he took my phone and look at the screen. The damn video is still showing!

"ah! Mr. Kagamine!! " Miku squeak holding my shirt sleeve.

Mr. Kagamine look at us and that scary aura suddenly gone. He have his usual straight face and hand me my phone, my hand was shaken when I took the phone and our eyes met and that scary aura come again.

"careful kids" he said and walk away.

"i though he's going to kill us. Right (y/n)? (y/n)? You look pale, are you sick again? " Miku asked.

"My grades..." I said to myself.

-

Here I am, being called by Mr. Kagamine after school to the teacher's room. Um.. Someone tells me what did I do wrong again? If it's about the song, who send me first exactly?

"Rin send you the song?" Mr. Kagamine raised an eyebrow looking at me suspiciously.

"Yes... "

He sighs and took off his glasses just to massage his temple. "I should've known." He look back at me "can you delete the song?"

"But why?"

"Because... That's just.." He stuttered looking at me.

"But the song is good, can I keep it?" I asked.

"NO!" Mr. Kagamine suddenly shout earning glances from the other teachers. I stood there in frighten too scared to say something else. Is he going to lower my grades?? He smile awkwardly and apologize, looking back at me with his usual glare.

"I'm taking you home" he said taking his bag and pulling me out from the teachers room.

-

With a red face, I walk home with him holding my wrist. Why isn't he releases my hand already? Or he want me to die out of embarrassment. And suddenly, he stopped on his track and bow his head down.

"Please.. I beg of you delete that video and also the song.. Please.. My life depends on it! It was all because I lose a dare from rin on High school so she force me to wear some girly clothes and also force me to sing the song. Just please (y/n).. I beg of you!"

I stood there in shock. Did he just..? Did my eyes just? He beg me. A teacher beg to a student. Hahahaha!!!

"Pffft.." I start to laugh so hard that he even look at me in panic with a flushed red face. "Mr. Kagamine, your face is red" I though he can't be redder, turn out I'm wrong! He's red to the tip of the ear

"Why can't I keep it? I mean, I won't tell it to anyone!" I said.

"What happened this morning?" He asked.

"Oh, but I promise I won't let anyone know it's yours! maybe not for rin-san, but I swear to god I won't let anything happen" Mr. Kagamine blush is gone and replaced with his usual glare, observing me from head to toe.

There's a moment of silence that feels like forever, until he sighs.

"Fine" he said and I squeal happily until I felt something soft on my forehead.

Looking up, I see a pair of lips on my forehead as one of his hand hold the back of my head. He pulled away and look at me with a smirk. And then, I black out.

-----------------------------

Tbh idk what did I write
Vote and comment!

SQP