Someone Help Me Find A Proper Title For This

"Are you serious (l/n)-San?!" Ask my art Teacher Ms. Kasane

"Yes I am Ms. Kasane!" I answer.

Ms. Kasane sighs and hold the drawing that I gave her for the assignment. It's just a drawing of Titans from Shingeki No Kyojin eating humans full of blood and corpse. I personally think its good. It looks quite realistic. So, I don't know what's the problem.

"Just.. Go eat your lunch.." Ms. Kasane gestured her hand and I exit the teachers office.

My three friends was waiting for me outside the room. "What did she said?" Miku asks curiously as usual.

"You need to see the look on her face! It was hilarious!!" I said and they laughs, accept luka who was sighing.

I look again to the teachers office from the window. And see Ms. Kasane still have that WTF look on her face. Then, a tall figure walk over her. That tall figure talk with Ms. Kasane for awhile. I stop on track to see who is it. It looks like Mr. Yohio the science teacher from behind. And then, he turn around just to see me with his blue orbs. Yeah you can guess who it is. His hair wasn't tied yet, he's biting the hairband and trying to fix His hair.

Hey hey hey!!! What the heck?!! What's with that smirk on his face?! ಠ_ಠ

"Earth to (y/n) (l/n)!!" I turn my gaze to the pouting Miku.

"Um... What?!" I ask.

"Why are you blushing all of the sudden?"

E-eh?! Wait, did I just blush? And in a flash Meiko and Luka turned around to see my face. Luka put on her red glasses and stare at me, the same as Meiko.

"Did I hear my baby just blush?" Meiko ask.

"W-what?! No I'm not blushing!!" I made an 'X' with both of my hand.

"But, (y/n).. Your cheek is red." Luka giggle "who's the lucky person?"

"WHAT?! NO I WILL NEVER BLUSH FOR A REAL PERSON!" I shout and my three friends just sighs.

Miku pouted and crossed her hands. That's what she do when she doesn't get what she wants. This is why she's always the child like one in our group. While Luka and Meiko being the motherhood one. But I preferly Luka cause you don't want to be in the same room as Meiko when she's drunk.

And so, the four of us walk away to our class. Yeah with some starting from other students.

-

"SAKE I'M COMING!" Meiko shout as we were walking home in the school yard.

"Sooner or later the cops will get her again. Somehow.." Luka sighs.

"And she will get away again somehow.." I added.

"And she will find more sake again, somehow.." Miku finnaly added with a smile on her face.

Yes it has happened once! It was in the middle of the Sumner and I get a text from Miku that the cops catch Meiko. I was so incredibly worried but the next day I find Meiko at her house safe and sound with her sake.

Anyway, we were almost exit the school gate when Luka spot Mr. Kagamine talking to another woman. The woman have blonde hair and white ribbon on her head. That's just rare to see someone wear those.

"Is that's Mr. Kagamine's fiance?" Luka quitely ask.

"I don't think so..." I said nervously. This topic is too sensitive.

"But that woman is so beautiful and cute! I doubt that Mr. Kagamine won't like someone like that." Meiko exclaimed.

"Guys, let's go home now! I'm tired"

"Fine fine (y/n). What's with you lately? You're weird" Meiko walk away first with Luka following her.

I swallow my saliva as Miku smiled and pulled me towards those two. I glance again at Mr. Kagamine who's still talking to the woman. He stared back at me with the woman. I didn't see her face clearly but I do see her smiling.

I wonder who's that?

"Guys, I'll catch up a bit. I have something forgot on class" I said and ran back to the school grounds.

"E-eh, STAY SAVE (Y/N)-CHAN!!" Miku shout with her high pitch voice.

I actually do have something that I forgot. I left my pen on my desk I know u can get it by tomorrow but its just a reason. I want to know who that woman is. So, when I get back to the school grounds I see them walking to the school parking lot. What are they gonna do there? Don't tell me they gonna make out on his car!!

Damn, I watch too much hentai! Now its taking over my head. I his behind on if the school building as I followed them closely and of course quietly. I can't hear what they sayings its sounds like some mumbles on my ear. I then try to get closer a little more when this Pokemon suddenly shows up on my feet and I fell down.

"Ouch"

"Who's that? Eh... (L/n)-san, what are you doing here?" I heard him say with his smooth voice.

"Mr. Kagamine!! Hi, I was just taking something I forgot in class haha..." I look back to my feet and didn't find that pokemon. Maybe its already ran away.. I look back and see the woman stands in the front of me.

"Um... Hi!"

"So you're (y/n), nice to meet you! I'm Rin Kagamine your future sister in law" she gave me a friendly smile.

"Future sister in law? E-eh?"

----------------------------
I
Finnaly
Update

I
Know
I'm
Sucks
At
This

Just
Ignore
Now

But don't forget to vote and comment if you can <(_ _)> 

~Rinny~