*coughs* field trip *coughs*

(the start of a field trip)

"Socks?" I nodded.

"Phone?" I pull out my phone to show her.

"Panties?"

"Mom seriously, how can I forgot to bring panties?"

"Okay okay, stay safe"

Mom then kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly for the last time. I Said goodbye and made my way to school. I smiled when I checked my buzzing phone, the class group is really loud today. And Luka keep reminding me to check on Miku cause she is Miku.

"(Y/n)! Wait for me!" My turquoise haired friend tackled me from behind.

"Ugh.. good morning I guess.." I answered.

Right a few meters in front of us Luka and Meiko appear with their luggage. Those two helped Miku to stand up as I dust myself.

"You brought an average bag?" Meiko asked while eyeing Miku's teal coloured bag.

"I was gonna bring six bags but that damn brother of mine scold me to bring one bag only."

GOOD JOB MIKUO!
I saw Luka sighs of relief in the corner of my eyes.

"Let's go!" Mri shouted.

-

I drop my bag under the train chair and plop myself to the chair searching for a comfortable position. Miku sat between me and the window. Mei and Luka was in the other end of the train because we're in a different class.

"Field trip! Field trip! Field trip! Field trip! Field trip!"

"Miku, stop rocking back and forth you're bothering Una in the back"

"But (y/n) I'm so excited!" Miku said with an ever higher pitch voice than the usual.

Una head appear from behind us as she grinned her teeth. "Nah I'm fine. Don't leave me from the fun will you!"

"Una you'll get scolded!" Rana warned from behind.

Una pouted but listen to Rana eventually. Miku giggles and suddenly start trying to tickle me. Note, try. She almost tackle me down on the seats. We were laughing so hard that we didn't realize Someone standing behind behind me until Una warn us from behind our seats.

"Miku! (Y/n)!"

Me and Miku stopped tickling each other and shares a confused glances. That is until I saw Miku face paled when she look at something behind me. I turned around and laugh nervously to him.

"Keep you voice down girls" he said with his hand crossed on his chest.

"Of course sir" we both answer together.

We share a glance and Len ruffle my hair out of nowhere ruining them. I wanted to protest but he quickly walk away with a satisfied smirk in his face.Good thing Una and Rana didn't see anything behind our seats.

"He really likes you, didn't he?"

"I guess.." I said with s flushed cheek. I really wish I could spend some alone time with him in this trip.

Miku cupped my face so I face her directly. "Listen to me here, do you want to spend some time with your boyfriend there?"

I nodded.

"Then I'll help you!" My teal haired friend gives me double thumbs up and wink her right eye.

"Did I hear (y/n) having a boyfriend?!" Una once again appear from behind.

I sighs and smack Miku in the face for being too loud. Una look at us confused but shrug it and pulled by Rana again.

-

"Okay you kids don't wander too far from the group. Don't wander off yourself. Inform to the teacher before going anywhere whether it's the bathroom or whatever. If you lost than you can't go home, or if I find any of you doing anything weird, I will drag you back to Tokyo myself. Oh, and don't forget I'll give you more homework too"

Len announced before the students get off the train one by one. Miku nudge me and her face giving the 'i hate that thing' expression towards Len.

"Hatsune, I saw that" Len called from a few meters away.

"Shoot, (y/n) protect me!" She exclaimed and hid behind me.

Len approach us and glare at Miku who glare back at him. I sighs, trapped in the middle of a glaring battle. I pinch Miku signaling her to stop. My teal haired friend growled but look down admitting her defeat in the battle.

"Go to the bus according to your class. I'm going to watch the other students." He instructed and leave us to approach another group of students that was planning to go somewhere else.
I feel bad for them.

"C'mon (y/n)" Miku pulled me away to the direction of the bus.

-

I quickly feel asleep on Miku's shoulder when the tour guide start talking about the history of Kyoto and stuff. And I woke up right when we arrived to our first destination. It's place of a bunch of temples. (Don't mind me too lazy to sesrch some references)

Miku's eyes darted here and there observing the old buildings here. I myself enjoying my time taking pictures for drawing references. These are good pictures I tell you.

"Miku that spot is perfect for the illust I'm working on right now!" I exclaimed wanted to pull her with me.

"Nooooo last time you make me as a reference I need to make so many silly poses" Miku struggle from my grip and ran away to the group of students.

I look at the group and the spot I wanted to take a picture back and forth. Only a few seconds okay, just a moment and I'll be back.

I turn around and ran to the spot I was aiming for and took some good pictures there. My mind already can imagine how will I draw the background for my illust back at the hotel. And yes I did bring my laptop.

I went back to the spot where my group was gathering but when I was there I can't find any of my school students.
Ahahahaha
Classic shoujo manga

-----------------------
She got seperated
What do you expect?
This story is literally a romcom and basically novel version of shojo manga

Yeah my first update on high school
Took longer than I thought it would be