He'S SiCk so Y'knOw wHaT HaPpeDnEd

It's probably the closest image of how I see Len in this story

Some light anime spoilers down there
----------------------------------

Today, as a main character from a freaking romance fan fiction.. I'm gonna do the classic 'my bf is sick and Imma gonna take care of him' scene on romance stories. Before I completely destroy this book with breaking the fourth wall more, just you know you can't Marry Len but I can.

CONTINUE ON

It was supposed to be my schedule to start watching The Rising Of The Shield Hero, but here I am in front of a brown apartment door ringing the bell for the fifth time. The cold autumn weather is starting to annoy me. I keep fixing my muffler trying to find more heat in the moment. It's not funny if I get sick on my last school field trip next week as a high school student.

The fact that he didn't open it almost for fifteen minutes really worried me. But eventually the door opened and I see the half-dead face of my fiance. His usual neat ponytail was gone with messy blonde bed hair, his skin looks pale, he look like me after I didn't sleep for three days straight.

With banana pattern blanket covered him he greeted me with a really sour voice that even make me flinch.

"Hi.."

I sighs "you look awful"

"You don't need to say.." followed by heavy coughs enough to make me pushes him inside the apartment Out of worrisome.

Len insisted that he didn't need any help to walk. He lead me to the living room, he turn on the lights and I was welcomed by the sight of the wide living room.

Lost and lost of paper was scattered around the coffee table and the carpet. I noticed it was mostly the students assignment and grades report. His laptop was on the table with a warm coffee by it side. I can't believe he's working in that kind of state.

He sat on the carpet, continuing whatever work he's doing earlier. I put some of the stuff I bring in the kitchen counter. Including the medicine Rin-san gave to me earlier in the day.

I walk over to him to see him halfly focused on the work. A sighs escaped my lips as I sit besides him.

"You're sick, you know that right?"

Len coughs ".. so? Is that why you came here.."

"YES" I exclaimed tugging his hand. "So stop working and get some rest"

"You don't know how important these reports are"

"Actually I think I do, cause one of those is also my grades and look! You even misspelled Megurine to Mwhurina"

Len squinted his eyes "..right.."

"Go to bed"

"Are you worried about me?"

"Well.. of course! But really, rest"

"I feel flattered. My fiance finally admit she's worried about me.."

I sighs and forcefully pulling him away to sit on the couch with me "don't try to flirt with me when you're half dead. It's lame"

Len burst to more coughs and pulled the banana pattern blanket closer around him. And I really approve the blanket pattern 👌

He finally gave up and lay down on the couch. I walk back to the kitchen and pull out some porridges mom made earlier and heat them up. Cause y'know I suck at cooking but I'm pro on microwaving.

(I'm currently in the point to throw anything that comes out in my mind to write)

By the way, is racoon girls better than cat girls and fox girls? 🤔
Anyway I'm glad I brought my laptop with me so I can watch some anime while looking after him.

I brought the heated porridges and the medicines over to him. He groans as I help him to sit up and eat. I start to kick some scattered paper away to the other side so it won't get in the way.

"One of those are your grades too" he said after taking a spoon for himself. "You're not going to feed me or anything?"

I raised an eyebrow and shrug "to lazy to do it"

And Len silently think what kind of wife his fiance will be in the future.

I gave him the medicine Rin-san told me and sit besides him with my laptop on my lap. I start opening kissanime to rewatch the monogatari series and this time on chronological order. And damn it's frustrating. (*Inhale* SENJOGAHARA IS BEST GIRL)

I didn't notice when Len look at the bag I bring on the other side of the room. Slowly he leans his weight into me making me not focus on what I'm watching. And I bet you know how hard watching monogatari series whithout full focus on the dialogues.

I was about to complain but when I feel his face was warm I cancel the urge to pushes him away and let him snuggle to me like a kitten.
I should've brought that neko ears at home.

I took a glance at him "Len, drink your medicine"

"Can't. My head is killing me" he mumbled halfly on my neck.

I shivered, the temperature of his skin was a total contrast with the weather currently. I help him to at least take his medicine and let him lay down on the couch.

He covered his eyes with his arm. I sit just besides him now back at my laptop.

"(Y/n).."

"Hm.?"

"Can I use (insert those things when someone uses someone else thighs as a pillow. Forgot the word, scold me all you want 😔) as a pillow?"

I blink my eyes a few times as my cheek redden. "Wha.. but.. okay. You can" so it happens.

Turns out watching anime was harder in that position. Len keep poking my stomach or snuggle his face to me on purpose. That was really cute but annoying at the same time.

"Your future husband is here laying sick and you're watching anime casually. Really love?"

I cover my face with my hand. First because DID HE JUST CALL ME LOVE? AND HE'S REFERING HIMSELF LIKE THAT AGAIN second because I'm not going to punch a sick person's face. I know he's grinning, I know he is.

Len laughs lightly but the coughs stopped him in the middle. I look at him worriedly, why does everytime someone coughs hard I imagine blood coming out from their mouth? I watch too much YouTube.

"You're okay there?" I said and start stroking his loosen blonde hair.

He nodded "I think so." He paused and look at my face "Rin said you're staying."

"She said what?!"

I KNEW IT! I knew something's off when she drop off to my house, giving me all these medicines and clothes. She said I only need to look after him until she finishes work. That woman..

"Don't worry I won't do anything to you. I can barely sit" his annoying yet attractive smirk comes again tempting me to punch his face.

"Shut up!" I yelled and followed by his light laughs.

--------------------------

I bought a new phone
And for the first time in forever it didn't lag when I write more than 900 words 🎉🎉

This one is 1200 words average UwU

CHIKATTO CHIKA CHIKA
TYSM

SQP