Don't Forget About The Killer Teacher

"so. You sure you're Kagamine-sensei my music teacher? "

He sighs making me more nervous "unfortunately I am (l/n)-san, do I really looks different without my glasses on?"

I stare at his blue eyes and blush.  Damn, who knows he look cute without glasses on "You look young.."

Ugh.... This is all happen because that stupid engagement. I never though that my fiance is going to be my own teacher. My own teacher on my school. Sure, Kagamine-sensei is good looking and I always go fused why he isn't dating anyone or engaged to anyone. I can't believe I'm his fiance Now.

My parents and his is now talking inside the house. And mum suggest that I talk to my new fiance just the two of us so we can know each other. We're now on the backyard of my house. But this guy is five years older than me AND he is my own fucking music teacher on school. What will my friend is say? what will happen if the everyone on school knows?!

"(l/n)-san, are you sure you want to be engaged with me in such a young age? It will be risky" sensei suddenly ask.

Well.. How do I answer this.. "I'm actually fine with anyone. My parents company needs someone to take it over someday and they want me to do it. But I refuse the offer, so my parents say if I'm married or engaged to someone they're going to give the company to him and I still can do what job I always want to" there's only one job I always wanted a manga writter yes I will be a manga writer someday!!

"you're stupid"

"w-what? "

"you're stupid to agree marrying anyone. But it's a brave thing to do" he pauses and look at me "you got my respect for that"

"whats with the compliment? You never compliment anyone."

"usually, girl on your age doesn't want to have an old boyfriend or even engaged to someone that you don't even know. They focus on their relationship and usually didn't care about their dreams. As a teacher I can see that most of my students like that. And you..." kagamine-sensei finnaly change his position on this fifteen minutes. I think he's also nervous somehow.. "you didn't mind getting engaged and stuff and you want to reach your dream job whatever it is"

A teacher compliment me, and it's Kagamine ducking Len the scariest teacher in the school!! He compliment about my dreams and me!! "t-thank you.. sensei.. "

"you know what will happen if the school knew about this right? "

I nodded "I know. But, it's only a year. I think I can manage that"

"good"

-

It was the next morning. I was just arrived on school and my three best friends found me and ask me so many question.

"(y/n)! Why didn't you text us last night?! We were soooo worried! Did the guy rape you or something?! "

I laugh nervously and looked down "sorry guys, I was so tired yesterday and fall asleep before texting you. And no he didn't touch me at all"

The three of them sighs in relief "so who's this guy?! " Ask Meiko.

"Yeah, tell us!!" Luka add

"I want to know too!! " Miku exclaimed.

I swallow my saliva and remember what sense .. Said.

"don't tell anyone on school about our relationship. Not friends or teachers understand? It will be a bad thing for you and me"

Of course I understand. I could kicked our of school because I engaged with my own teacher and he could lose his job in just a second. I looked at my friends who's looking at me with a serious look.

"I'm sorry guys.. But it's a secret. I promise him that I wont tell anyone about him. I'm so sorry!!" I bowed really low and I can feel like my friend is gaze on me.

"just call us if you have a problem with him. I'm sure I can kill him!!" Meiko exclaimed and rubs my head.

"so, now.. Let's get to class!!" Miku lead us.

I laughs as me and my other two friends do followed my yeah haired friend. Luka was looking at her phone as she dodging obstacle in the front of her and Meiko is wrapping one of her arms around my neck and Miku excitedly walks km the front.

"hey, it's Kagamine-sensei! " Miku pointed to the other side of the hallway.

"you mean that expressionless teacher? " Meiko smirk on her words as I'm just staring at him.

Kagamine-sensei or looked at me and smile gently. Okay there, what happened?

"guys, Mr. Kagamine just smiled?" Miku said more like in a asking tone. "ah, he probably just finish punishing another student again" she said while shivering scared.

"(y/n), why is your face red? Do you have a fever? " luka ask as her hand reach up for my forehead. "you're warm (y/n).."

"what?! (y/n) we are going to the infirmary right now!!"

And so, Miku cried me bridal style to the infirmity passing so many students on the hallways. She runs so fast when carrying me! How could that happens?! Maybe it's because the leeks she always eat...

Miku knock on the infirmary door still carrying me. She knock on the door not to hardly but still hard enough to make people flinch. No, the door isn't destroyed. The door opened and the one and only woman that works on our school infirmary opens it.

"Yukari-sensei!! It's an emergency! (y/n) catch a cold!!"

Yukari-sensei looks at me and let us in. Miku lay me down to one of the bed gently and Yukari-sensei start to check me up.

"you seems find to me. But, I don't want you to get sick in the middle of the class. Why don't you rest here for the first period and than I'll let you study again" I only nodded and do whatever she says.

Eventually, the school bell rang and Miku got to go to her classroom. Ah, yes in left all alone sigh Yukari-sensei on the room now. I close my eyes trying to sleep but i can't. I heard someone entered the infirmary and talks to Yukari-sensei.

"hey (l/n)-san, I'll be leaving the infirmary for a half hour. So Kagamine-sensei is going to watch over you when I'm gone. He doesn't teach any class on the first period so it's okay. Bye! "

I start to sweat and opens my eyes slowly just to find Kagamine-sensei standing in the front of me looking at me. It's a total awkward situation!!
Oh shit!

--------------------------------

Lol I can't believe I made this on 2 Am.
Well, I hope you'll enjoy it :/

Vote and comment

~Rinny~