Two Silly Human Being Love Sick

"so that's everything" Mikuo dusted his clothes and slam the car baggage close.

"but.. How about these? " Miku complain pointing to three more bags of new things she buy on the trip.

"bring it yourself, the baggage is full" Mikuo glared to his sister and Miku glared back. I feel an electric wave came from the two.

"here we go again" Meiko commented, crossing her arms.

"we can't bring everything with us, Miku buys too many" Luka said while looking inside the bags.

"we can't just leave these here" I said also looking inside the bags. "agar do we do? The car is full already"

"yeah, and half of the things is belongs to this bitch" Mikuo sarcasticly said eyeing Miku from the side.

"do not call me that you idiot! You don't deserve the love of Leek-sama! "

"but leek-sama love me more than you! " mikuo mock his sister.

"NO! Leek-sama!!!!!!!!!!" Miku cried.

I rolled my eyes and lean to the car watching the ridiculous scene in front of me. I look up to the house, Gumi-san and Rin-san just locked the door with a small bag with them. The trio is finally over, so.. Anime time. I already made a list of what anime will I watch when I arrived home, if course after a day of full sleep then u watch anime.

"stop these nonsense, I'll take the bags and I'll give it to you kids on school after summer vacation." Suddenly Len came out of nowhere taking the bags with him.

"thanks Mr. Kagamine" Luka thanked.
"ugh.. School... " Meiko groaned.

"yes, and don't forget all of your summer vacation homework and also study too. The four of you is on your final year, you can't fail on your finals of your future is ruined." Len eyed us one by one, of course me too. No exception on school.

"he really need to remind about it" Mei whispered the me when Len was gone.

"he is right, but I agree. That's annoying.. " I literally hate thinking about finals. Who doesn't? Even Luka does. I eyes Luka that's just entered the car, I saw how she stared at Len from behind like a suspicious police. What's up with her?

-

"Bye (y/n)!!" Miku waived her hand from inside the car.

I waited and smile back to my friends. As I took my suit and enter my house, mum and dad was inside the living room watching TV and dad reading something. I smile and secretly pulling them to a hug from behind.

"I'M BACK!! "

"welcome back sweetie! " Mum kiss my cheek.

"hump" Dad crossed his arm not even looking at me. I swallow my saliva. What's with Dad today? He usually ignored me when he's upset about something. I lean down towards mum to whisper to her.

"what's with dad? "

Mum giggled, hitting dad shoulder at the process. "Don't be like that. Both of us know this day would come eventually" dad only answer with a hump.

I blink my eyes out of confusion. What's happening actually? Did I do something wrong?

"did I do something wrong? "

"no you didnt-" mum was cut by dad turning around pulling me to an embrace.

"That Kagamine boy kissed my precious daughter.. "

"eh? "

"quit that stupid attitude. We know this would happen the minute we agree on the engagement" Mum pulled me away from dad embrace while dad still begging to hug me.

"w-what kiss? " I asked nervously.

Mum smiled and ruffle my hair "oh, len's twin sister told us you two finally admit your feelings and kiss each other on the trio secretly"

Oh my god rin-san...

"my baby girl finally kissed a man!!" dad cried.

I smile nervously and run to my room with the suitcase I left in the laundry room. I close my room door and lock it. The familiar scent of my room fill the air. Tons of anime merchandise fill the room, but currently I won't careless. Why does everyone needs to be mentioning about kiss kiss and kiss. That kiss was embarrassing! And.. Sweet.

"AGGHHHHHHHHHH CURSE YOU WORLD!" I buried my face to my pillow.

~

"you literally tell everyone I'm now taken" Len complained to his sister in their way back home.

"hohoho, I tell everyone you kiss a girl. Finally!!"

"I tell you not to tell anyone"

"I don't care, everyone needs to know it. "

"I hate you Rinny" Len eyes twitches and he mention her old nickname from him.

"love you too Lenny" Rin answer with a smirk, still focusing on the road.

Len massage his roles trying to hide his red blushing face. The though of (y/n)'s beautiful form haunted his mind. He cursed her under his breath, it was only a young girl and he's like this. He's guessing his mind is getting more and more crazy. He remember how she pulled him closer to her, for the first time he feel her body warmth close to him. It feels like the world sparks. Oh, how he missed the feeling of her soft lips on his. And how she tangled her hand on his hair, it felt like the world is only for the two of them. Len touch his own lips sighing.

"Rin, let's ask mum and dad to have dinner with the (l/n)'s tonight"

A smirk curved on the female blonde lips.

----------------------------

A reminder. No lemons.
Xoxoxoxo

SQP