NO ONE is allowed to go inside my cave

Honestly, I didn't really remember anything except falling asleep after reading some new fan fiction on watt pad. The sleep was fine I guess, my body feels so much better. I think I really am tired of the trip. I already declare to myself it's my lazy time but now it was ruined.  I slowly woke up when feeling a hand tracing my face softly. Mum usually do that to wake me up but this hand is a male hand. I never think Dad could wake me up cause he usually just shake me to wake me up. I slowly open my eyes expecting my dad to be in front of me,  yeah and it turn out it was my fiance.

I glare at him "What are you doing here? " I asked with an after sleeping ugly voice.

"waking you up-" I cut him off.

"get out of MY ROOM! " I scream pushing him away from my bed.

"what was that all about? "

"NO ONE! CAN ENTER MY ROOM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!"

"it's just your room-"

"you just enter a young girl room!  You should be ashamed of yourself Mr. Kagamine!! "

"this room doesn't even look like a young girl room (l/n)-san" he stated pointing around my dark and messy room.

"who cares?! Get out, now" I demand pushing him away to the door.

I heard him click his tongue and in a flash, I was pinned down on my bed by him.  His body weight make me can't push him over.  He gritted his teeth, both of his hand holding my hand to the bed.

"what the heck is wrong with you? "

"no one can enter my cave without my permission" once again I stated ignoring the fact that he was pinning me down.

Click!

"sweetie. What's with all this scre-"

It was my mum. Peeking in the door.

"..."

"..."

The light from outside shine entering my dark room.  And also the light accidentally shine right too both of us, in this position.

"oh my god! I can't believe it! You two almost done it" my mum sounds like she's going to cry tears of joy.

"m-mum.. " I stuttered.

"oh it's fine. Sorry Len, (y/n) always have a bad mood when waking up.  And she's a little sensitive when people saw her room. But just you two remember, please don't do those yet.  (y/n) is still on high school. You two can do as much as you want when you're married next year, have fun! "

And the door closed.

-

"so this is why you don't want other people saw your room? "

"Now you understand?" I sighs, rubbing my temple.

"yeah, as a man I get the weird feeling in my guts" He said while looking through all of those sexy anime boys merchandise and a few body pillow.  Do you think I would keep some Hentai?  Haha I have another secret place where I keep my Hentai manga collection and no one else know about it.

"these guys are just the hottest! " I grinned running my fingers trough a poster of shirtless Akabane karma on my wall with a shirtless levi ackerman dakimura on my arms. "I love you guys so much,  those abs just-"

"I'm right here besides you and you chose over those cartoons? " he raised his eyebrow as he look at me with a frown.

My grin has disappeared from my face. That look on his face, it's the same look I usually see a few years ago. Disappointment.

I gritted my teeth and glared at him "is it your problem?" I asked didn't even know it sounds harsher than it supposed to be.

Len look nervous, I see a sweat trailing down his cheek although the AC was on.

"(y/n), are you on your period or what?"

"what do you mean? "

"you're a bit.. Angrier than usual"

"w-well it's only the fourth day so.. " I scratch my arm out of nervousness.

I hear him sighing "I supposed that's the reason." actually it's not,  maybe I'll tell him later when the time just right.

Suddenly. Someone flick my forehead.  "what was that for? " I complain and find a snicker shoved to my hand. 

"eat some"

"but-"

"eat or I'll force you to eat it"

And so, I take a bite of the snicker and sighs.

"better?"

"better" I answered "well, Let's just go downstairs and eat dinner. I'm hungry" I said while wearing a jacket "oh,  and can we not mention about what happened earlier? "

"I can't promise that"

"e-eh, why?  That was embarrassing"

"just say that I enjoy doing that to you" he said and I feel a kiss planted on my cheek.

I touch my cheek, my face was red to the tip of ear. He smirk while holding my arm pulling me out of the room.

"e-enjoy? Are you out of your mind?"

A chuckled escaped from his lips "I think rin's right, I'm being a little love sick lately"

Ah and so,  as usual dear reader. I fainted and because of that we didn't eat dinner. According to my mum he was looking out for me on my room and eventually fall asleep at the same bed as me, until rin-san woke him up to go home. 

--------------------------------
.sorry if it's sucks, my kind just not in the mood lately tbh

SQP