School (Six Challenging Hours Of Our Life)

The second period was starting. I quickly walk fast go my class cause running in the corridors is not allowed. As I enter the class everyone looked at me. Miku smiled to me and point a seat by her side. Good thing our next teacher hasn't come yet. And good thing it's not. Music cause if it is, I'll die of embarrassment.

Well, I sat down with Miku. She looked at me concerned and ask.

"(y/n), you're feeling better?!"

"yeah I'm totally fine Miku"

"if you're not fine I'll carry you to the infirmary again, I promise!!" oh there she goes with that determination look on her face that I secretly think funny.

But I can't laugh. Cause I remember who's the one looking after the infirmary today. Yeah, it's my own fiance that I just find out my teacher yesterday. And he's my music teacher!! the atmosphere earlier terrified me.

With the smells of medicine fill my nose and the typical infirmary surroundings. He sit down in the nurse chair while writing things on the desk. I was laying down on the bed trying to rest. But who even will rest when you feel that someone stares at you all the time. Well yeah, sometimes I looked at him and he raised his eyebrow giving the 'what do you want?' look. God that's embarrassing!! I know my face was really red that time so I hide my face with my hands. And I finnaly didn't rest at all.

"by the way, we're going to have music period for today"

"wait, we have music period today?"

" Because History is canceled after lunch it replaced with Music just for today. It's just announced this morning while you're in the infirmary" Miku explained and I sighs.

"it's hot stuff sensei again.. Isn't it?"

"Eh, of course its him. He's the only music teacher on our school. I know he's very strict (y/n), but why you look like a fish that's dead for a week?"

"Its nothing" good timing our teacher come and Start the lesson.

-

"(Y/n), wake up!! Music period is over"

I slowly open my eyes and see miku looked at me worriedly. I give her a confused look until she flinch and bend down so I can see the person behind her.

"Kagamine-sensei..? Uh...." I laughed nervously erasing the drill in the corner of my lips.

He looked at me annoyed. His arms was crossed and glaring at me. I glanced around and see that everyone on class is packing their things while glancing at me with pity. Um.. What do I do now?

"You do know that sleeping in my class is forbidden?"

I gulp and nodded. Sensei looked at miku and give her a signal to leave. Miju gave me a sorry look and run off to Luka and Meiko.

"Go home girls! Your friend here is getting detention" sensei look back at me while glaring.

"D-detention?! Are you serious?!!"

"Yes (l/n)-San, now I'll be watching you.."

-

So now, I'm in detention with my damn fiance as my teacher. He always stared at me weirdly. He's creepy! He looked like a pedo right now. And he didn't even say a thing since detention start, an do didn't dare to do anything weird except doodling on my notebook.

"I hope you won't sleep on my class again (l/n)-san"

Mr. Kagamine break the silence still staring at me. I nodded slowly and looked down to my feet.

"Y-yes sir.."

"I hope the engagement isn't making you stress ?"

I looked up to him that's smiling a little but to me. I felt my face heating up. The truth is, the engagement made me stress for today.

"I.. Um.."

"You can just cancel it if you want. Just tell your parents that you don't want too. I'm fine if its canceled"

"What?! No, I can't do that. I'm fine with the engagement. But the fact that you're my teacher on school is just making me stress. What if someone found out and what do we do?!"

"That's why were keeping this a secret just the two of us" Kagamine put his index finger on his lips, looking at me with his sharp eyes.

I blush and grip my skirt tightly. Hey, I admit he looked hot in some aspects. No wonder mom likes him, and he's good at music too.

"Your detention is over now" he said.

I looked at the clock and smiled. I pack my things to my bag and walk to the classroom door.

"Wait, I'm walking you home"

I looked over to Kagamine-sensej behind me and smile "You don't have too sensei. I'm fine in my own"

"It's almost late. I insist" he said and walk with me.

I sighs and let him walk me home. If he's doing something suspicious I'll kick his balls on place!! I won't hesitate to do some action here. I'm not weak people!!

When we pass the school gate, I just notice that its almost dark outside. No wonder he's walking me home. I glance at sensei He's taking off his glasses to wipe them up. I just notice he had a baby face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Oh, I was just.. Um... Its nothing" I looked again at his face and blush. God, he looked cute.

Sensei sighs "don't sleep late or you'll be sleepy at school again".

"yes sensei.."

"Why so nervous?"

Shit! He notices. I mean who wouldn't?! I look in the front and spot my house near by.

"Uh.. Thank you for walking me home. See you tomorrow!!"

So I ran off to my house and shut the door. My parents looks at me confused. Yeah, I just left him on the road like that.

At least I said thanks

-----------------------------

This book is so hard to make.
You know how to make a teacher x student book is hard
I mean. 80% of teacher x student fanfuc I read is a lime.
And I am here trying to make it some normal funny relaxing story. XDD
Lol hope you guys love this chap.

Vote and comment!!

~Rinny~