Hanging Out In The Afternoon

"They what!?!"

I grin nervously, playing with my fingers. "I kinda told them about it"

The look on his face was unbearable. He glare at me but at the same time he doesn't want to do it. Len look over to the other girls inside the cafe looking at us from the window suspiciously.

"did they told anyone?"

"no, they won't tell anyone" I answered.

"let's just make sure they will close their mouth" Len pull my hand and we walk inside the cafe to me and my friends table. 

So I told my friends about everything. And I told Len from the phone but apparently he was just a block away from us and decided to met me face to face also with my friends. The other girls sat in their seat, all eyes on Len while Len was using that look when he's being serious in class.

"good afternoon girl" he greeted coldly,  although still holding my wrist.

"good afternoon Mr. Kagamine" Luka the first one who greeted out of the three. Miku casually say hi while Meiko and him just exchange death glares.

"I'm so sorry. I accidentally saw you together when we're still on the roadtrip a few weeks ago."

Luka explained everything she saw and actually made the tension a little more relaxed.  Miku change her seat with Meiko and Luka while they let me sit with Len.

He sighs, massaging the bridge of his nose "I really appreciate you didn't tell anyone else Megurine-san, you too Hatsune-san. I should've expected Mikuo's bigmouth can't handle a secret to his sister. "

"I know, right. He's the worse person you would tell a secret too" Miku pouted, munching a leek that I don't know where it came from.

"a word for you girls" He paused, glaring at them "if you tell anyone else, say goodbye to passing your High school finals."

Meiko groan "I'm shutting up just because I don't want to be stuck inside high school for another year. I don't care who you are but if you hurt (y/n( I'll kill you. Whatever you're a teacher or not!!" Meiko stated, pointing her hand to Len.

"Mei, he's not going to do anything to hurt me.  You don't need to worry" I said.

"just saying"

"then everything is fine! Let's go to the arcade Now!" I offered but didn't get any response."...whats wrong?"

"...We're just gonna go home after this"

-

"so.. "

"see you guys tomorrow?" I asked trying my best not to make everything awkward.

"yeah" they nodded.

They walk away, I sighs and turn around. Len was leaning to a wall watching my friend is walking away. This felt so awkward.  Usually, me and my friends is would hangout almost until evening and when Mikuo suddenly appear to take us home we just realize we spend the whole day together. And now, it's not even four pm yet and the way the look surprised like that still bothers me. What if they hate me after this?

"don't worry, those three are good kids" He look at me, both of hand holding my face. "you're a crybaby after all" his finger poke my cheek.

"I'm just worried everything's going to be different after this"

"they're good kids,  trust me"

I sighs "how do you know?"

he chuckle "I'm their teacher" he said it proud and confident. "Now, let's go home princess"

"shut up"

-

-----------------------------------------------------

hello there readers, i just want to say I am sorry for not updating and have been offline for awhile. I'm doing so many [rojects on real life and i hate to say this but. THIS BOOK PROBABLY GONNA GET DISCONTINUED OR ON HOLD FOR A LONG TIME.

I'm sorry for all my misatakes, maybe i said something wrong and do something that triggered other people, please forgive me. and the last thank you for reading this and even reminding me to update. i love you guys ;-;

SQP