Why I Hate Shopping

Saturday morning, I stay on my bed cuddling with my dakimura and blanket. I already woke up from a few hours ago but I'm too lazy to get up. I peek to my phone that shows it was 9 in the morning. Mum and dad usually never mind me sleeping until afternoon in weekends so I just chill in my room. But this time, I slowly woke up and walk over to my laptop on the desk.

"Kakerugui new episode should just came out a few hours ago.." I yawn and put on my headphone and start to watch anime.

I was so focused on the anime and didn't pay attention to anything else around me. I realize my mother standing by my side when she unplug my headphone. Jabami was gambling like crazy again! How can't I focus on something amazing like that?!!

"What is it mom?"

"Miku is waiting for you downstairs. She said she's taking you to the mall but from what I see you watch anime instead of taking a shower again."

I groan and lazily walk to downstairs. Miku was sitting on the living room with a bug smile. From what she look, she's ready for a day at the mall. I scratch my head and sat down across of Miku. J don't care how I look right now. I want to watch anime.

"What is it? You know its my anime time right now"

"Sorry (y/n).. I heard there's a new store open with lots of cute clothes in it!" Miku exclaimed showing me an article on her phone.

"Do I need to go...? I even haven't take a bath and it's Saturday morning means my anime time until 3 pm"

Miku leans to me and whisper "There's an anime merchandize section on the store"

A smile curve on my lips "I'm in"

-

As we on the way to the to the mall. We use taxi, both of us sit at the back. Miku keep looking trough her phone checking for some clothes. Between me and my friends, Miku is the one who loves to shop clothes.

"Where's Luka and Mei?" I asked noticing we didn't pick those two.

"Luka need to look over for his little brother Luki, while I can't contact Meiko on weekend as usual" Miku explained.

"Oh.." I feel bad about Luka. Luki is a really... Wild kid. Even if he's the first grade of middle school he's just so... Annoying. He talk much and love to prank us. While Meiko.. We never can contact her on weekend. There's a big chance because she's drunk or forgot to charge her phone.

"(Y/n) we're arrived!! Let's go!!" Miku pulled me outside the taxi and she pull me running to the mall.

"Miku we haven't pay the taxi!!"

"Kids! Please pay first!!" I heard the taxi driver run for us.

"Oops" Miku only replied.

-

I follow Miku wherever she goes. She always stop when she finds a cute outfit on the stores. And its my job to drag her away before she spend all of our money on clothes that I don't know will she use or not.

Again, she spot a pink dress with black ribbon around the waist. Miku stare at the piece of clothe like a kid looking at toys. She looked at me with puppy eyes. Oh no she won't fool me!

"No"

"Yes please...."

"No"

"B-but.."

"You already have tons of clothes with the same color!"

"But this one is different"

"We're here only for ONE store!"

"Excuse me, do you want to buy this?" Ask one of the store workers. I faceplam.

"Oh yes- WAIT!! (Y/N), I need that please!!" I pulled Miku away from the store. I grin to the store worker and pulled Miku by her hair away, far from the store.

"No!" I said once again and she finnaly have up and pout playing with her phone.

She's angry I know. "Watch your way, or you'll bump into something and make a mess again" I warned.

Miku didn't heard me and keep playing with her phone and pouting. I ignore her and keep us a meter away distance. Well, until she bump into somone and fell down.

"Careful " said the guy as he help miku standing and he walk away.

"Miku! I told you not to play your phone and it will be a mess somehow " I stare at the blushing Miku as she look at the guy he bumped into.

"Hot mess (y/n).. He's hot oh my god!!" She squel and tackled me.

"Get on your feet Leek freak, we have a store to go too"

-

"Here we are!! Look at those amazing clothes! I want to buy all!!" She said and run inside the store we look for the past fifteen minutes.

"Miku, three pair of clothes ONLY" I tell her and she gave me a thumbs up. I explore the place and found some anime T-shirts. I only buy one black butler T-shirt and then I feel I want to pee.

"Hey Miku, you think you're okay if I go to the bathroom for a bit?" I called her. I only see her teal hair between those clothes.

"Go ahead I'm fine with all of these clothes" Miku replied with a grin. For an info Miku have a bad sense of direction. She once lost in the middle of the school festival and trap in the Karuta* club watching people playing karuta. I was glad Luka found her.

Anyway, I go to the bathroom to pee. And guess who I met after walk out from the girls bathroom? Of course you guys already know.

"Hi" I said awkwardly. Mr. Kagamine Len stand in the front of me. He was wearing a casual clothes, T-shirt jacket, pants and sneakers. No tie, no suit, no belt nor his classic red glasses. People gonna think he's a high school student if they didn't know him.

"Hi.." He said "What are you doing here?"

"Shopping with Miku" I answer.

"Oh, Hatsune-san. Where's she?"

"On the store looking for new clothes. As you can see I was just from the bathroom" I point my thumb behind me with people exit and enter the two different bathroom.

"(Y/n)!!" I heard Miku's voice coming from the corner.

I was shocked and didn't know what to do. I didn't even see how his expression while Miku suddenly showed up with a smile on her face and a few bags of clothes. Her eyes darted to Mr. Kagamine by my side.

"(Y/n).. Why is this guy look like Mr. Kagamine?"

--------------------------------------

Karuta* = a japenese card game watch chihayafuru (good anime)
Sorry for the long time

Vote, comment, and share

~Rinny~