Every Book Needs A Prologue, right?

"What?! Mom dad! You can't do this to me!!" I shout to the phone.

"I'm sorry sweetie but it's for your own good. Didn't you tell us that you're fine with anyone as long as the guy is nice?"

"Mom, I know that I said that I don't like anyone and I will marry anyone that you suggest. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU NEED TO AGREE ON IT THAT EXACT MOMENT!! I'm eighteen"

"Its fine sweetie. The man maybe older than you by a few years. But he is really nice and have a nice job. you're also on your final year. Nothing's wrong!"

"He's not an old man isn't he?"

"No of course not. Now we are almost aboard the plane. See you at home sweetie"

With that my mom end the call. I groan and put my phone inside my pocket. Sure, I don't mind marrying anyone. I mean really I don't mind. My family is rich and I don't want to fall to anyone cause it will make things more complicated. They want me to take their company when I'm done with school. I don't want to!! I want to be a mangaka and make the most famous manga in the world and sold millions of copies more than One Piece! Yes I am an otaku. Mind that?

"(L/n)-San, what are you doing in the school backyard? The bell already rang a few moments ago" I turned around and found the most strict and also killer teacher on our school. You can guess who it is!! The one and only Kagamine Len.

"H-hi Kagamine-sensei, I'm sorry I'll get to class now. My parents called me earlier" I laugh nervously and looked at sensei with pleading eyes.

"Fine, now go to your class (l/n)-San"

"Yes sensei!" I quickly run away to my class.

"Hey no running in the hallway!!" sensei shout and I start walking fast to class.

-----------------------------------
Another weird Len x reader
Σ(・ω・ノ)
I know I am crazy for Len..
Its just a random idea.
I'm so tired of all the same teacher x student that making them doing 'things'
So I tried to make a happy and funny one.

Hope you all like it (^0^)/

Vote and comment~

~Rinny~