A 20 Years Old Who Look Like 7 Years Old

Okay okay! Hold on a minute. Did she just say sister in law? Did my ears lying to me. Sister. In. Law.

I stare at her blue electric orbs. It looks the same as Mr. Kagamine's eyes but I can see it more lively in a way.. This woman seems weird. I have a weird feelings about her.

"Oh my god! You're so cute!!" She pulled me to a REALLY tight embrace. I can't breath, she's so powerful goddam it!

"Rin, she can't breath" Mr. Kagamine said that made me happy he was here on the first place.

"Oh, sorry.. You're just so cute! Oh my god! You're the cutest thing ever. I can't believe you're going to be my little sister. You don't know the torture to have a twin brother that's so dense and doesn't care on anything accept foods and games. My brother just so booring. No wonder he even gets engaged by father and mother. I feel bad for you I know my brother is so-"

"Rin shut your mouth! You're making her confused!"

For the first time in forever I hear Mr. Kagamine annoyed like that. His eyes twitching and he's tapping his foot with arm crossed.

"Lenny that's so rude of you! She's just a child! Don't raise your voice like that!!" The woman named Rin said as she hug me. Gladly its not as right as before.

"She's not your child Rin, let go of her. You're too hyperactive for her"

"I'm not hyperactive I'm just excited?! Why can't you just accept the fact that I love to be happy?"

"You can be happy but your just to overrated. How can you even become my twin sister in the first place?"

"You're just too cold and excretion less! That's why girls doenst like you. I feel so bad with (y/n) to be engaged to a person like you!!"

It's funny how I'm the most mature one right now. Standing at the middle with a straight face thinking what the fuck happen to this world.

"I wonder if I'm actually an anime character that someone's watching me in another universe." I said and stare at the orange sky.

-

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry little sister, we argued until we forgot about time! This is all your fault Len! Her parents is gonna scold us for this!"

"Its fine its fine. Just don't argue again please.." I said to both of the adult.

"See, she's annoyed with you. Just go home to your apartment and I'll take her home"

"I'm not leaving a little girl with a big chance of you being a pedophile!"

"Guys please stop. I just want to go right now. Please just take me home I need to watch some anime that just released today" I said with a begging tone.

Both of the adult finnaly sighs and stop talking. For god sake thank you for this moment of silence! Rin offer me to use her car to take me home. And from the looks of it, I can't decline the offer.

Rin is nice and pretty. She's cute with her short blonde hair and her style of fashion is also good. I mean, knee leght skirt with white shirt and white orange stripes vest is a little unusual for womans like her!!

But Mr. Kagamine is true, she's hyperactive mostly like Miku so I'm fine. I sit in the back seat while Rin and Mr. Kagamine sitting in the front. Ah, and Rin is driving. She said she doesn't want Mr. Kagamine's hand to touch her car steering wheel.

I can't believe I'm saying this but those two siblings looks like teenagers than adults. You get what I mean don't you?

And then, Rin suddenly broke the silence "Len I can't drive you home. I need to meet up with Gumi tonight and its on the opposite direction of your house"

"Its fine, I'll go home with train as usual. Just take (y/n) home and I'll walk from there" Mr. Kagamine exclaimed as he stared at the window with his usual straight face.

He's so independent

"Okie dokie~" rin put a thumbs up and wink to me.

I blush and looked down to my feet. I only stare at my surroundings. The car smells like citrus and I can see orange plushies in the car. I wonder if Mr. Kagamine have a car. I mean his twin sister have, but I never see him drive a car before.

After a few minutes of ride, we arrive at the front of my house. Rin said goodbye to us as she drove away. I sighs and look at Mr. Kagamine by my side.

"Want to come over for some tea? I'm sure mom and dad won't mind about it" I said smiling slightly.

He looked at me and smiled back making me blush "its fine (y/n), I'm sure Archie is already wearing for me at my apartment"

"E-eh? Archie?" I ask.

"My cat, actually its was rin's cat but she's can be lazy sometimes so we decided to just let it stay at my place cause I have a neighbor who can look over to it on days" Mr. Kagamine explains.

"Wow, I didn't know you have a cat. And also, your sister is very pretty and nice too"

"Oh well, she can be annoying at tines but she's a good sister." He said as he took of his glasses to clean the lenses.

That's sight is hot. I don't know if I could hold on this cool act. "O-oh.. See you tomorrow.. Mr. Kagamine.." I said opening my house gate a bit.

He looked at me chuckled. "Oh (y/n).. You still can't call me with my given name.." He put on his glasses back in a way that makes me blush "rin's right, you are cute" he winked at me and walk away to the street leaving me a blushing mess.

Cute...

I quickly ran into my house don't forget to lock the gate and close the front door. I lean back to the wooden door steadying my breath.. Calm down.. Just take off the shoes and walk to my room...

And then, my mom came out from the living room.
Smirking.

This is not good at all.

"I see everything.."

"Everything..?" I half mumbled and my mom nodded.

"I can't wait to see you on a wedding dress!!"

"MOM!!!!!!"

--------------------------------

Lmao I really enjoy writing this fanfic.

Is someone nice enough to make me a cover for this book?
I'll take anything. Anything as the cover.

Vote comment and share!

~Rinny~