Chapter 1

|Chapter 1|

|Dequandre 'Lanta' Scott|

As soon as my Gucci shoes hit the pavement I had everyone watching my every move , Since I run Atlanta what do you expect? everyone around here knows me. I'm the type of nigga who all about his paper , And somebody Who getting paper always got haters right? niggas hate cause I get the money they make a year in a day. Bitches only love me cause the dollar signs in my pockets.

Niggas CLAIM they self made But no I Am that shit , I been out in these streets ever since my Mama kicked me out on my Ass for her Abusive Ass Boyfriend when I was 13. My name?Dequandre 'Lanta' Scott , I'm now 23 still living In the A. Im 6'3 and brown skin , I got A fresh low cut and A body that get bitches instantly wet And Niggas scared for they lives.

Enough Of About Me Though , I Walked Up To VIP And Sat With My Crew Of Niggas. Ziggy , Man Man , Ice , Ice Girl Shaniece And Im Guessing Her Friend Cause They Was Laughing And Talking.

"Wassup Nigga" Ziggy Said Dapping Me

"Wassup Yall " Ice And Man Man Replied But Shaniece Continued Talking To The Girl. "Shaniece I Said Wassup" She Turned Her Head And Looked At Me

"You Rude , You Know You Seen Me Talking" She Said With A Attitude

"Niecy Chill Out With That Fucking Attitude , I Tried To Be Nice To Yo Mean Ass But Fuck It" I Poured Me A Cup And Chilled For A Minute. Every Once In A While I Would Catch Niecy Girl Taking A Peek At Me I Gave Her My Winning Smile And She Shook Her Head Rolling Her Eyes.

Okay Fuck You Too Bitch

Niecy Pulled Her Up Out Her Seat Trying To Make Her Dance But She Kept Fighting It. I Looked At Her Body And Felt My Dick Jump Alittle Bit , Baby Girl Had A Body Of A Stripper Big Titties Slim Waits And That ASS. Her Hair Was Black With Red Tips That Touched Her Ass And She Was A Caramel Color. Ma Was Tatted Too.

I Had To Get Her In My Bed Tonight , She Had A Nigga Feeling Thirsty Some Shit I Dont Ever Feel. Why Would I Have To Be If Every Bitch In Atlanta Want Me?

She Caught Me Staring And Decided To Speak Up

"Damn Why You Staring So Hard" She Said With A Mug

This Bitch Gotta Be Smoking On That Shit

"Aint Nobody Staring Calm Yo Ass Down" I Said Calmly Taking A Hit Of My Blunt

"You Been Looking At Me All Fucking Night Dont Fucking Play Like You Just Wasnt Like Damn Nigga I Got A Instagram Follow Me" I Shook My Head

"Bitch Aint Nobody Checking For Yo Ass , You And This Attitude Gone Piss Me Off You Must Not Kno...-"

"Bitch? Did You Just Say Bitch"

Females Always Wanna Start Shit But Never Wanna Finish When Its Time , So Now Im Wrong For Calling Her A Bitch? Maybe If She Stop Tryna Play Thug Then I Wouldnt Have To Call Her Nothing Now Would I?

"Thats What You Heard"

Niecy Was Trying To Calm Her Down As She Turned Red , I Dont Give A Fuck She Could Turn Every Color On The Rainbow For All I Care. Man Man And Ice Tried To Console Her And I Just Laid Back And Watched With Ziggy By My Side Laughing.

"I Got Yo Bitch For You Punk Ass" She Said Pulling A Gun Out Of....Shit I Dont Even Know But I Do Know Not One Time Did I Flinch.

"So You Gone Shoot Me?" I Said Then Laughed "Gone A Head , Bet You Cant Even Take That Shit Off Safety" Her Hazel Eyes Turned Black As She Held The Gun Pointing At Me. She Shot But Ice Moved Her Arm Causing The Bullet To Graze My Arm.

Ice And Man Man Took Her Out Or VIP While She Was Still Yelling And Talking Shit , Usually I Woulda Shot The Bitch.

But I Guess I Wasnt Up For That Shit Today.

.

.

.

Chardonay 'Nay Nay' Black

"He A Punk Bitch I SWEAR!" I Yelled Trying To Fight Man And Ice Off Me But They Just Carried Me Outside...

"Nay Nay Calm Down" Ice Said But I Could Even If I Wanted To , Once You Start Me Up Aint No Stopping Me Until Yo Ass Is 6ft Under.

They Stood Me On My Feet And I Tried To Calm Down

"You Lucky He Aint Shoot Yo Dumb Ass" Man Said

"Whatever Man He Lucky I Aint Kill His Ass" He Shook His Head

"Only Been In Atlanta 13 Hours And You Already Tryna Shoot Folks"

"He Was Staring Hard And Yall Know How I Feel About That" They Nodded

He Walked Out The Club And I Went From Calm To Mad Again

"Aye Ima Hit Yall Later Man , I Gotta Clean This Shit Up" They Dapped Him And He Turned To Me "Bye Little Thug" I Rolled My Eyes And Went Back Inside The Club

________________________________________

Yall Like?

New Story On DECK !

Support?