Chapter 24

This is the Last Chapter 😩 So Im Giving A Speech Lol ...

I love You All For giving Me Feed Back when I first Started I was Anxious because only one of my Stories Got feed Back And I ended up puting it on hold... Once i Took it off hold Nobody Read So I Was Set that I wasnt Any good.

I ended up Coming up With this book because somebody Had made A Thug story And it Was Honestly Dumb Because WHAT THUG WALKS AROUND Telling people They Sell Drugs 😑 i know Real life Drug Dealers They Will Dance Around A Question Like That.. When you Ask them to tell you they life story they dont Say "Im A Drug Dealer I Kill People" and Etc ..... But Anyways Im Sorry i got Carried Away Lol..

Sequel Is coming up Along With YAS Which is A Fan Fic.. Look out for them And Enjoy The Chapter 😊☺️.

Chardonay

"Im So NERVOUS" niecy yelled

"Baby Just Breath " Mama Said Fluffing her Curls

"What if he Changes His Mind ? What if he doesnt Show Up"

"Girl This man Been with you since Day One he Would be A Damn Fool not to leave You"

"Alright Brides Maids Get in line Time To Shine" Brent Yelled Clapping.

"Time For me To Go , You Gone Good Sis" I Smiled Kissing Her Cheek. "Bye Shaniece Wilson"

We Started To Walk Out In A Line To The BackYard. Lanta Was nice Enough To let them get married in his Big Backyard.

I Heard The Music Play And Next To us Were Our Partners Mine Of course being lanta I Looked Over To him.

I Winked At him And He Made A funny Face Making Me Laugh. After Man And Pumpkin Went Ahead in Front of Us It Was Me And Lantas Turn.

He Walked Up Latching Our Arms Together But He Stopped Turning To Me and Kissing My Lips. We pulled Away And Seen all eyes On us Hearing A Few 'oooohs' and Awws.

The Flower Girl Walked down which Was Ice's little Sisters Yanna And Tami.

And After that Was Daddy And Niecy. The music Switched Up And everyone turned in aww Except me. I looked at Ice Who Was Giving Niecy Lustful Looks with His Hands Behind his Back.

She Finally Made it To Him And The Ceremony Began.

.

.

.

.

Lanta

The cermony Was over And Now It Was Close to The End of the Reception. Everybody Was just Chilling And the It Was Almost time for niecy And ice To go for they Honeymoon And All They crazy Ass family to get out me House so I Can Fuck My Woman.

She Look Good today And Im Ready To Tear That Ass Up Real Quick.

"Baby What you Thinking bout" She Said Walking up Behind me And Rubbing My Shoulders. I Licked my Lips.

"Come in the House with Me Real Quick"

I stood up Pulling Her Arm Toward The House.

"Why? What For" she Said behind me but I Ignored Her "Lanta You gone Answer Me" I sighed picking her up And taking her Upstairs into the bedroom she finally Got the Hint when I Locked the Door And Started kissing her Neck. "Stop Baby Wait til Everybody Leave" She Said Trying to fight A Moan From slipping out.

I Groaned And Pulled Away

"Fuck them They All outside Anyways" She Shook her Head And Unlocked the Door "baby Dont Do me Like This" She Laughed.

"I Got You As Soon As Everybody Leave Stop Whining" She Walked out And i Fixed My Self.

On My Way Down The Stairs The Door Bell Rang And I Walked up To It Annoyed

"Why Cant Everybody leave" I Mumbled

I Opened The Door And Automatically Got Angrier.

"The Fuck You Want Cherry" I Said Sternly.

"I came To Talk"

"The Fuck We Talkin Bout? I aint got nothing to Say To You Im Busy So Get The Fuck On , I Told You Ima Shoot Yo A..."

I Was Cut Off By Her Lips On Mine , i Grabbed Her Waist Trying To Pull her off But This Bitch Had A Death Grip.

" Baby Ice Sai..." I Heard Behind me Making Cherry pull Away and Smirk "What The Fuck Is This?" She Yelled

"Baby It Ain..."

"Shut The Fuck Up , why is She Here" I Opened my Mouth to Talk But this bitch Decided to Say Something I Wanted So Bad To Hit her Ass.

" Im Here To get My Man Back , i Dont know why He Fuck.." Nay Hit Her So hard I Heard A Crunching Sound.

"Damn" i Mumbled

Cherry held Her Jaw crying out in pain

Nay Turned to me With tears in her Eyes.

"Baby I .." She held Up Her Hand

"And To Think That I Thought I was Starting Actually Fall in love With You. I Wanted To One Day Have the Experience that Niecy And Ice Had today With You Have Some Of Yo Big headed Ass Kids Hell I THOUGHT I Was Pregnant Only Just Last week" She Was Balling And it Hurt me To See Someone As Strong As nay To be crying.... Because I Hurt Her "Dont Say Shit To Me You Wanna Kiss On that bitch Then Do That Dont Call For Shit Baby"

She Dried up her Tears And Bumped Passed Me With Mama Walking Right behind Her Shaking her Head At me.

Cherry Still Sat There Holding her Mouth Crying And Shit. Because all of The Yelling Everyone Came In Being Nosey.

"EVERYBODY GET YALL ASS OUT MY FUCKING HOUSE NOW. AND CHERRY SHUT THAT CRYING SHIT UP AND KILL YOSELF BEFORE I DO" with that I was upstairs In my Room.

Chardonay

After Storming Out The House I quickly Got It In my Car And Sped Off.

Honestly Cherry can Have Him Because From my Point of view It looked like The Were enjoying That Kiss i Hope They Did Because There Is No More Lanta and Chardonay.

I Just Cant believe It came to This I cant Help But Have This Sick Feeling In my Stomach.

I Pulled up to My House Thankful That I didnt move in With him And kept my Place.

I Quickly Walked to the Door And Ran to The Bathroom Spilling myself out into the Toilet.

Who Wouldve Known Loving Lanta would Turn out Like This?

................

And Thats It ... Stay tuned for The Sequel That I Will Be Updating And telling you The Name soon.

Look Out For Y.A.S (A Trey songz Fan-Fiction) Coming Next Week.

Thank Yall For Reading and Feedback To The Real MVP'S