Chapter 12

LANTA 

I Sat In My Office Looking Through My Office Papers , Besides Drugs I Had Other Ways Of Getting Money.

Like I Said Before I Run Atlanta , I Own So Much Shit Here You Would Be Suprised And The Fact That I Did This Starting On The Bottom Is Something Else. I Started Off Fresh To The Streets....

FLASHBACK 

" BITCH IM TIRED OF YO SHIT , AS MUCH AS I DO FOR YOU AND THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING ASS SON OF YOURS AND YOU CANT SIMPLY DO ONE THING I ASK *Smack* GO DO WHAT THE FUCK I SAID YOU DUMB BITCH" Melvin My Mom Boyfriend Yelled 

I Sat In My Room Laying On My Bed Looking At The Ceiling Thinking , Usually I Just Let Them Argue Because No Matter If I Help Or Not My Mama Was Gonna Be Dumb And Go Right Back To Melvin.  I May Be 13 And All Adults Seem To Think That You Dont Get Common Sense Until Your Grown But Ive Always Had It And I Know Your Not Suppose To Rough House Women Like They Are A Man.

My Mama Is The One and Only Woman I Trust And Love , She's The Only Woman I Need In My Life. Im Not A Ugly Kid But Girls Dont Tend To Favor Me Considering The Fact That All My Clothes Were Dingy And Old Because My Mom Spent All Her Money On Melvin Buying Him Designer Clothes And Cars. I Couldnt Even Simply Get A New Bed Set , My Bed Sheets That Were Once A Cream Color Had All Types Of Stains On Them And My Comforter Could No Longer Fit My Growing Body. The Boys Would Tease Me Because My Pants Were Flooding Or Because My Hair Wasnt Cut My Body Was As Thin As Paper Becasue Of The Not Eating While Melvin Was Eating Like He Was Rich. How Messed Up?

The More I Thought About It The More I Grew Angry And Thats Another Thing I Have The Worst Temper Ever And Its Getting Worse And Worse The More I Live In This House. 

"I CANT DO THIS SHIT ANYMORE IM DONE" I Heard Mel Yell

'Alright Then Leave Already' I Thought

"No Baby Please Dont..*Smack*"

  "Bitch Get Your Pathetic Ass Back" I Started To Feel My Body Heat Up  

"I N-Need You Mel D-Dont Do This" My Mama Sobbed , I Heard Smacks And Cries Right After That And I Had Enough. 

The Woman I Love The Most Has Been Getting Abused And As Her Son I Feel Like I Should Protect Her. I Hopped Out Of Bed And Swung My Door Open. 

  I Walked To The Living Room And It Was Trashed Mel Stood Over My Mom Who Was Weeping   "Bitch You Make Me Sick , Youre Ungrateful Ass I Do So Much For Yo..."  

"You A Fucking Lie Get Away From My Mama.." His Head Turned Fast To Me And He Smirked    "And What You Gone Do Lil Nigga? Beat My Ass?" 

  "Quanny Just Go Back To Your Room Ma..*Smack*"

  "Bitch Shut Up" He Yelled Then Turned His Attention To Me Taking Off His Polo Shirt , Me Being Bullied All The Time Taught Me How To Fight And Being A Skinny Boy I Had Some Hands On Me With The Temper To Match. 

  I Pulled Up My Pants That Were Now Shorts And Bucked Up.  

"You A Dumb Lil Nigga" I Hit Him In His Jaw And For Awhile Of Fighting He Had The Best Of Me And I Had The Best Of Him But All In All This Nigga Wasnt Shit Near A Challenge. 

  "STOP IT !" My Mama Yelled Trying To Pull Us Apart And With Melvin Swinging Wild He Hit Her In The Eye. I Quickly Ran To Her Side