Chapter 19

Chapter 19
Lanta.

We Pulled Up To The Warehouse And Got Out.

The car Ride there Was Quiet , There Was Nothing to be Said Until Later in tonight. I Tried to drop nay off at home but Cbone Demanded that She be there....Im not saying im Terrified Of His Ass But Cbone A Big Nigga Even Compared To My Muscular Frame He Big....Plus That Nigga Crazy.

"They Downstairs Boss" My security Peanut Said And I Nodded.

"You Staying Up Here Or Going Down?" I Asked Nay

"Im Going With You"

We Headed Downstairs And Already Heard Yelling

"Yall Dont Touch My Mama Leave That For Me" Everyone Backed Away And I pulled Out Two Chairs. "Sit Down Nay" She Scrunched up Her Face At My Demand

"Boy Dont Get Shot Up Next" I Chuckled And Turned To This Bitch Nigga Mel

"Everybody Leave Except Nay" Everybody Started to get up And Left. "Okay So Before I Kill Yo asses I Just Want Story Behind This...A Explanation.. Yall Gone Die Anyways So Yall Mind As well"

Mama Was Crying But I had Something In Store For That Ass. Teach Her A Lesson.

Melvin Chuckled "Ima Go First Since Ima Die First Right?"

"Nah Melanie First" Nay Said Mugging The Fuck out Of Her making me Laugh.

"Bitch Kill Me The..." Nay Shot hee in between the eyes with no Hesitation Making Mama Scream.

"Ok This Yo like 5th Body of the Night Chill Out"

"I Aint No Rookie" She Rolled her eyes and looked at mel "Now Continue Start To finish"

"Well after you left me and ya mama Got married But she refiused to have more kids blah blah blah...This Whole Thing Started when Ya Mama Was Complaining About How She Missed Her Baby Boy Saying She Hated that Melanie Could Stay And Live with us But You , Lanta  couldn't" I Looked At Mama And She had tears streaming down her face. "I Told Her If I Find Out She Out There Looking For You Ima Kill Yo Ass So Weeks Go Past And I hear Her on The Phone Talking about finding You So I Got Mad And Stormed Out Decided On Going And Getting Me Some Henney I walk In The Store And Come to find out I met This Young Nigga Name Tyson... We Talked to he A Minute And Metions You Own The Place"

I Lit A Blunt Consider this gone Take A Long Ass Time With Dr. Seuss Him self.

"Get to the fucking point , Making your story long just gone make your life shorter" I Said

"Then I met Ziggy , That nigga was A snake off the jump Told me Who You fucking with And Where you live but you A smart nigga Having security All Around that Bitch. Ill give you that" Nay Leaned her head on my shoulder and I shook my head. Her Ass must be tired Of hearing this shit just like me " Fuck This Story...Tyson Shot Ya bitch , Ziggy Kidnapped her Ass. I killed ziggy Dumb Ass ....So technically A nigga aint did Shit" I looked at him like he was crazy And laughed.

"Nigga you still finna die , Go to hell with yo daughter" I shot him in the head 3 times And looked at my mama.

"Quandre D-Dont..."

"Shut that Shit up" I interrupted her "Im not finna Kill you , You gave me life so why would I take yours" I got up To untie her but stopped "Mama Dont make me regret this shit , I wont hesitant to shoot you just like Mel" She nodded And I untied her

"Baby I been looking for you for so long Give mama A hug."

"You gotta earn my trust for all that Shit" After saying that I was out the door.

"Yo Send my mama To That crib by Me" I said to man And Walked to my Car With nay Behind me.

CHARDONAY

After All that Happened I Was tired As hell.

I got in lantas Car And he Started it up.

"You Spending the night?" He Asked. "No You Dont have a Choice" I laughed

"Then why do you Ask" He Shrugged And Stopped at a light then looked over At me.

"So we gone wait to talk ?"

"Yeah , Stop Somewhere Im hungry" He nodded and Pulled into Chick Fil a.

We finally Made it to his Crib And got Out.

"Wassup Nay nay" Mouse And big Said

"Hey Yall" I smiled Hugging them Both.

We finally got in the house And I Walked upstairs to lantas room with him behind me.

"Ima take a shower , Get changed then we can talk"

°
°
°

After My Shower I Did my Business abd Walked out Dressed in One Of His Shirts And My Pajama Shorts.

I grabbed my Food And Sat indie style on the bed.

"Okay Wassup What We Talking About I Said" He licked his lips And looked at me.

"So Looked You My Girl An..."

"Since When" I Said With my eyes Furrowed. "You never Asked me completely" He Sighed and I laughed.

"Come here" He Pulled me into his lap so I was Straddling him And held me Around my waist. "Chardonay Will you Be Mine..Even though you You Already are" I rolled my eyes and Laughed.

"No" He Scrunched up his face And I laughed

"Stop Playing" I Smiled And kissed him Nice And Slow Wrapping my legs Around his body Along with my arms. We pulled Away And he Smiled. "Thats A Yeah?" I nodded And Got out his lap getting my Food.

"Fat Ass" I heard him Mumble and I laughed.

"Shit You Know I got A Fat Ass" I said Standing up And Twerking Then stopped when I felt Him rub and Squeeze it.

"Hell Yeah , Thats My Ass Dont get no nigga killed for looking At it" I laughed And Finished my food.

Finally They Together...

Im Sorry I Got Lazy With that Story But it Was To long...

Tell me What You thought...