Chapter 8

Whhooooppp Whhooopp ! I Got Ny Phone Back Yall So I Need To Adjust To Updating On Here Because My Computer Got Took -__-.

Anyways Give Me Feedback On My Chapter COMMENT What You Think Share And Vote.

CHARDONAY

I woke up and immediately shut my eyes.

"Shit" I said rubbing my throbbing head. Last night at the bonfire I drank and drank and ended on my ass. all I remember is fighting Cherry , kissing lanta , and those before that.

I finally opened my eyes squinting and looking around , I Wasnt At Home Nor In My Own Clothes. Trying to piece everything together it all came back blank. The Huge Bed Was Empty.

I got up and walked into a room that was clearly a bathroom and did my business. after I was done I washed my hands and went looking for a clue of Where I am.

Walking down the stairs I Admired The House Noticing How Big And Beautiful It Is. The Stairs Led me to the Even beautiful Living Room. The Smell Of Bacon Hit My Nose Making My Belly Rumble And My Mouth Water. Im Starving And For Being a small girl I know how to devour some food , Mama tasha was always whipping something up and when my parents were alive my mom always had something on the stove.

I Followed the smell And The Closer I got The more I heard a voice yelling.

"You better work that shit out or its yo fucking Head Boys or not Nigga I Aint Scared to Off Yo Ass Nigga ....Get Yo Head right Nigga..One" The Person Yelled But I Couldnt give A Fuck Because I Was Worried About That Food.

I Walked In The Kitchen And Seen Lanta Leaned Up Against The Counter Bright Red. I wantes to be petty and say some slick shit but its not the time.

"You Finally Up" He said looking up and me

"Yeah im up , but how did I get here" "Did We Fuck?" I said bluntly

"You Dont Remember?" he asked Making me shake my head

"Obviously not if im asking you" I said

"We Was Fucking All Night , Yo Ass Just Couldnt..."

"You Lying" I Would Believe some shit like that Because even though I kissed him it was out of spite not On some 'I Got feelings lowkey' Type Shit.

Lanta Fine And Even Examining His Shirtless Body Got Me Checking Again He Act To much For Me And Im Not With It Plus Im Just Trying To Worry about me instead of a nigga.

He Chuckled "I Am But You Was Drunk So I Took you home"

"Well thanks for bringing me home"I said sarcastically

"That Mouth of yours gone get you popped shawty Chill" I Laughed And He Went To The Stove Catering To The Food "Anyways I Aint Know Where You Stay So I Brought You Here"

"Yo House Big As Hell But You The Only One Staying Here..Why?"

"Because It Is" I Mugged Him And Popped him in the back of his head. "Chill putting yo hands on me"

I Laughed And Picked up My Food Sitting At the island and Digging In. Mid Bite I Felt Eyes on me And Looked At Lanta who was smirking.

"What?" He shook his head

"You Like the food?"

"Yeah Where you learn to cook?"

"Practice And the struggle"

I finished up my food and sat back in my chair full.

"Damn You Bae Now , Out here Chefing." he Did a deep chuckle and picked up our plates.

"I got some sweats in my drawer you can wear When you ready to get in the shower" I nodded and Went up stairs in his room searching for my phone. I heard it vibrating in my purse And Pulled it out answering it.

"Bitch Where Are you!" Niecy yell Before icould say Hello.

"Im Grown" I Said Simply

"I was worried about yo grown ass Lanta Took you home?" As much as I wanted to say yes so she would stay out my hair I just couldnt.

"Nope im at his crib" It

was silent on the phone for a second then she responded.

"What you doing there....did yall?..."

"Hell no" I said quickly killing her dreams.

"Alright Girl get you a man" She hung up fast and I rolled my eyes.

This bitch just wont stop trying to make me date will she?.

I walked to his bathroom and did my business and once I was done I Grabbed a Towel and walked out to see lanta chilling on his bed. I walked to his dresser and Coildnt find the sweats so I asked lanta for help.

"I swear you Cant see for shit ." he opened the first drawer and pulled out sweats that were right in my face then a shirt.

I pulled on the shirt and pants With my back toward him and Put my hair in a sloppy bun.

"Can you Take me home before niecy has a heart attack?" He chuckled and grabbed his keys.

..........

I Grabbed my bag with my clothes from last night and opened my door.

"Bye , and thanks"

"You Welcome ma" he grabbed my phone out my hand did a few things and handed it back "Hit my line" .

I nodded and got out making my way to my door opening it to see niecy on my couch Watching Tv.

What this bitch Wont?

__________

Yall I got my phone back so bare with me and the chapters tell me what you think !