Chapter 9

CHARDONAY

I Ignored Her Smirk And Walked To my bedroom With her hot on my tail.

"Naaaaaaayyy Nayyyy" She Sung Plopping in my bed.

"What Niecy?"

"Sooo What s up with you and lanta?" I rolled my eyes

"Nothing Nosey"

"Mmhhmm Let me find out"

"Anyways Did you come over for something or did You come to Annoy me"

"Actually I wanted to tell you to get dressed cause we Going shopping , Ice And me goinv on a week vacation so I want you to help me get Some bathing suits And other stuff" I Nodded and shooed her Out my room then walked to my closet.

I Picked Up A pair Of Miss me Shorts , A Black Floral Tank top , A Floral Bucket hat and my All white forces.

After putting on my clothes I took my Bun Out And put on my Hat.

I Sprayed my Body Then Grabbed my Phone And Walked out To head Downstairs.

"Took you Long Enough" Niecy said Following me to the door. "With Yo Big ole booty" She said Smacking it.

"Girl Shut up And get in the car" She laugh and gave me her keys

"Head On to The Mall" I nodded And Pulled out my drive way.

LANTA

"Man Its Just That Time For This , She the One" Ice Said While looking Through the Rings my personal jewler Brought to his crib.

"So How You Got this set up?"

"Im taking her To Her Island Im surprising her with"

"Damn Ice You Done Got Whipped" I Chuckled and he followed.

"Shit this my Baby , My Soon to be wife and mother of my children . ill be Whipped For nobody but her"

My nigga den grew up , Going from Hard ass Idgaf Ice To Inlove is A Big ass turn around. Him and niecy always been together but that dont mean They relationship was always perfect. They Done went through it all And Im proud Of Him Niecy Truely His Down Chick.

"Enough about me and niecy whats up with you and Chardonayy" I Thought Back to this morning Seeing her peacfully Sleep Next to me Then quickly Snapped out of it.

"man You know Aint nothin up with us" He raised his brow

"Yall Kissed , You took her back to yo crib and when I asked you had that look that I get Thinking about Niecy."

I shook my head and Pulled out my Phone to see that I had a text from Cherry.

"As much as you wanna deny It Nigga you know you got it for my sister in law...just know if you fuck up..."

"Nigga aint nobody Scared of yo soft ass" I said chuckling

"You aint gotta be scared of me just know its a cycle to Ya Fuck Up." He Held up his hand "First Its Nay thats gone whoop yo ass then Man Then Niecy Then Bone Then Mama tasha then Me So get ready for that" I shook my head

"Anyways About this Ring My nigga Ron Aint got all day" I said changing the Subject and looking at Ron who was patiently waiting.

"Alright We Got The...."

" I Want The Most Expensive Ring You Got" Ron Nodded And Pulled Out A Ring Perfect For Niecy , Ice Looked at it And Smiled "Yeah This Right Here Is What Im Talkin About"

CHARDONAY 

After Hours Of Shopping With Niecy Annnoying Picky Ass We Were Finally Done And I Exhausted. Niecy Took Me Home And I Got Out Getting My Bags Out The Trunk. 

"Alright See You In A Week" Niecy Yelled Pulling Out , I Waved And Unlocked My Door.

Today Really Was Something , Had To Pull Out My Gun Cause These Niggas Was Getting Reckless With Me And Niecy , Hours Of Niecy Not Being Able To Decide On What She Want And Then On Top Of That This Thot Talk Way To Much. I Really Cant Talk Mainly Cause I Was Talking Hella Much Too But Still What I Need The Most Is A Nice Hot Math Then Straight To My Bed. 

I Ran My Bath Water In My Jacuzzi Tub And Started Lighting Candles. I Put My Lavendar Scented Bubble Bath In And Began To Strip. I Pulled My Hair Into A Messy Bun And Got In Letting The Hot Water Soothe Me.

.

.

.

A Hour Later I Washed Up And Got Out Putting On My Robe. I Went To My Drawer And Got A Pair Of Black Panties And black Sports Bra Then Got In the bed.

Not Even half Asleep yet And My Phone Began Going Off

"Who The Hell Is This" I Said To Myself Picking It Up And Answering without looking at the ID. "Hello" My Voice Sounded Exactly What I Was And That was Tired.

"Nay Open the Door" Ziggys Voice Boomed Through The Phone

"Im Tired Go Away" I Said Laying My Head On The Pillow

"Open The Door Quit Playin" I Rolled My Eyes 

"Hold On" I Hung Up And Got Up And Went To Open The Door.

I Swung It Open And Ziggy Licked His Lips "Damn What Nigga You Got Upstairs?"

"Nobody I Was Going To Sleep" He Picked Me Up And Closed the door.

He Kissed My Neck And I Pushed Him Away "I Was Serious When I Said Im Tired" 

"Come On Nay Just One Little Taste" I Shook My Head No

"Im Tired" He Blew His Breath And Took Me Upstairs To My Bed Room He Sat Me Down And I Laid Down.

"Nay" I Ignored Him And Got Under My Covers "Nay" I Closed My Eyes "CHARDONAY" He Was Beginning To piss Me Off Ziggy Can Really Get Irritating,

"Man What , I Told You Im Tired Damn"

"Answer Something For Me Real Quick" I Sat Up Waiting "What Are We?" I Rolled My Eyes.

And This Is Why I Dont Mess With Pretty Boys Thugs Or Not They Always Come To This.

"Honestly We Not Nothing Serious....We Just Chillin" I Said Laying Down

"Chillin? So Wassup With You And Lanta?" He Yelled 

"Me And Lanta Aint Nothing And If We Was It Wouldnt Be Non Of Yo Business" I Yelled Back And Sitting Up Again

"Why You Playing Games , You Know You Been Wanted Me Since Day One. You Know I Work My Toungue Like No Other Chardonay" I Rolled My Eyes

"Get Behind Yourself Ziggy! All You Is , Is HEAD. Shit You Just One Of My Thots And If You Dont Want That LEAVE And Delete My Number Because What Part Of Tired Dont You Get" His Face Began To Turn Red But I Dont Give A Fuck I Really Dont Feel Bad. Ziggy Should've Just Kept His Question.

"Man Fuck You Nay " He Grabbed His Keys And Walked Out My Room Making Me Laugh

Couple Seconds Later I Heard The Door Slam And I Went To Go Lock It.

At Least Ima Finally Get My Damn Sleep.