Chapter 5

CHARDONAY BLACK 

"Damn Ma You Taste Good" Ziggy Said Coming Up And Licking My Juices Off His Lips.

When This Man Said He Was Gone Put That Mouth To WORK He Put In Work , Had A Bitch In Here Thinking She Was Gone DIE Thats How Hard I Came. I Aint Never Had No Head Like That And I Dont Mind Getting No More , Feelings Not Involved So Thats A Big Plus For Me. Me And Relationships Is Like Oil And Water It Just Dont MIX.

"I Can Tell By The Way You Was Slurping Up This Pussy" I Said Making Him Smile

"Because Its So Damn Wet" I Laughed And Stood Up To Walk To The Bathroom "What You Finna Get Into?" He Yelled After Me

"Umm .. What Time Is It" I Cut On The Shower And Began Wrapping My Hair That I Just Got Done Luckily It Wasnt Messed Up So Its Cool Since I Have Work And All. "Its 8:45" He Yelled Back.

"Shit" I Said To Myself "I Gotta Be At Work In 30 Minutes" Messing Around With Him I Forgot I Even Had To Go In Tonight Earlier Than Usual. I Walked Out The Bathroom And He Was Sitting On My Bed With His Phone In His Hand. I Walked To My Drawer To Grab Underclothes And A Towel.

"Where You Work At?" 

Damn He Sure Ask Hella Questions Dont He? 

"Magic" He Smirked And Put His Phone Down

"That Explains Alot" I Gave Him A Confused Look "You Got That Stripper Shape" I Stale Faced Him 

"What If I Just Had A Nice Body And Was Messing With You" I Shook My Head And Went To The Bathroom To Take A Shower 

"Yo Nay Im About To Go Out And Handle Some Shit" I Yelled Alright And Bye To Him And Continued To Wash Myself.

DEQUANDRE 'LANTA' SCOTT 

I Sat On My Couch Counting Money And Smoking A Blunt.

I Had One More Duffle Bag Left And Then I Was Done And Then I Can Handle This Shit With Cherry Up At Magic Tonight.

10 Minutes Later I Was Done With The Bag And Went To My Last One , 30 Mins Went Past And I Was Finally Done And Smiled To Myself To See That All My Money Was In Each Bag. I Guess When You Do Shit Your Self You Get The Job Done Right Huh?

After That Shit With Previous Workers Fucking Up I Got Tired Of It And Fired They Asses , Whats The Point Of Having Workers To Cover My Ass When Its Covered Regardless. Everybody In Atlanta And Further Already Know The Deal So They Dont Even Bother To Mess With Me.

Anyways , I Picked Up All The Duffle Bags And Put Them In My Safe Room Locking Them Away. I Went To My Room And Took A Shower And When I Got Done I Wrapped A Towel Around My Body And Went To My Walk In Closet. I Decided On Lime Green And Blue KD's , Some Light Meks AndA KD Shirt To Match.

I Put My Clothes On And Sprayed My Body And Grabbed My Phone , I Headed Downstairs Got My Keys And Went Out Side To My Black Audi Truck And Drove Off.

On My Way There I Was Thinking About That Night Cherry Came Over , Was My Ass High Or Some Shit? Giving Money To Hoes I Shoulda Sent Her Ass On With My Nut In Her Head But That Woulda Been Fucked Up.

 I Pulled Up To Magic And Sat In my Car For A Second Texting Ice Who Was Telling Me More Shit About Twan. After All That I Opened My Glove Compartment And Got My Gun And Put In On My Waist.