Chapter 13

I Just Wanna Thank The people Who Are Reading , Voting And Commenting ...I Appreciate it And If you Want me To Check Your Story Or Someone elses Tell me in my Inbox Or MB...Oh and I See Everyone is Getting fed up With nay And Lanta But Know This.

When Lanta And Nay Get Together Its Going To Change Things For The Best...Or Possibly The Worst. Just Wait on it.

CHARDONAY

2 Weeks Later.

"Now are Yall Ready For Alize to His The Stage !" I Heard The Crowd Of Men And Women Scream Making me Smile.

I Heard Someone Scoff And I Turned to See the One And only Cherry. I laughed And She Looked At me crazy.

"Bitch Whats Funny" I Rolled my Eyes

I cant wait til I Get off Stage...Im Gone...You know What Yall Gone See.

"Bitch Yo Bank Roll Funny" I Said And Went On Stage To Do My Thing.

As Yall Can See nothing Changed Except For the Fact that cherry Thinking She Head Bitch Again And Me And Lanta Has Gotten Really Close.

Nothing Like A Relationship but more of Friends I Guess. Cherry main Reason Of thinking She The Shit is because They Back To messing Around But This bitch Do Know I Can Snatch Her nigga At Anytime. If I Wanted him That is.

The Dj Had Sex You By Bando jones Playing And I Was Working my body Around The Pole. Around this Time is when I Get off Stage And Find My 'Victim'.

I Smirked Looking At The first person Who Caught my Eye And Walked Slowly to him Touching and Teasing Other Men.

"Aww Shit Alize About To Catch Her Prey" The Dj Said Into The Mic.

I Made It And Stood in front of Him Turning Around And bending Over. I felt Hands on My Ass And Smacked them Away.

"Baby Dont Touch" I said Climb on His Lap And Grinding Softly to The Beat.

"I Feel the Heat...And the Tension Here Cherry come and She's As Red as her hair" I Smiled And Trailed kisses From Lantas neck To his ear.

"Why You Being Petty"He Said I Wasnt looking at his mouth but I could just tell he was Smirking.

"That bitch Was talking Slick" Was All I Said And Stood Up. The Song Was over And All eyes Were on Us.

"King Of The Streets And Queen Of Magic Yall" The Dj said And everybody Clapped.

I Started to walk To the Back But I Felt Cherry Starring At me..

"Babygirl if you Wanted That dance you Should've said it."  She blew her breath and stomped over to Lanta Who was chilling With Same ole as always . Ziggy , Ice , Man And Of Course Niecy Aint let Ice Watch Bitches Shake ass Without her.

I Went to change to my Floor Outfit And Walked Out Bumping into Someone.

"Shit" I Said rubbing my forehead

"My bad Alize But after your shift come talk to me" Slick Said And I Nodded.

"Alize Yo people Want you" Bella said Fixing Drinks "Bring These To Them"

I Strutted to the table And Made Contact With ziggy Who was still mad at me....but Do Yall think I Care One Bit?...If your Answer is Yes Then You One Dumb Mf.

"Sis You Did Good Working That Ass" Niecy Said making me Laugh.

"You Know How I Do" I Turned Around Moving my ass.

"When You Gone Quit this Bull Shit , I Already Had To Check A Few Of These Niggas Including That One" Man said Pointing To Lanta Making Me Laugh

"Nigga You aint Check Shit" Lanta said Scrunching up His Face "But when You getting off?"