Chapter 14

I Changed My Book Cover And The Person Who Is Playing Lanta To Sammie (Leigh Bush) Chardonay Is Staying Draya Michele And Other Characters I Havent Put To Work.

Tell Me What You Think Of The Book Cover AND Enjoy The Chapter....

Chapter 14

CHARDONAY  

I Pulled In Mama Tasha And Daddy chris House And Got out. I Hit The locks And Knocked.

"Who Is It?" I Heard Daddies Voice

"NayNay"

Locks Clicked And The Door Opened Revealing Daddy Looking Nice As Usual With A Fresh Haircut And Outfit.

"Hey Stranger" He pulled me into a hug And Let Me Go "You Dont Wanna Fuck Witcha Mama And Daddy Now Since You All Grown"

"Yall know I Love Yall , I Been Working" I Plopped On the Couch And took Off My Nikes.

"I Heard You And Lanta Getting Real Close"

"Who Told You That?"

"Man" We Said Together , I Rolled my eyes.  His punk ass was always Sharing my Business With Mama Or Daddy.

"So Wassup With All That"

"Nothing , We Just Chilling And Like I Tell You , Mama And Niecy Im On My Money Hustle" He Laughed And Shook His Head

"You Sound Like Tati" He Said Refering To My Real Mom.

"Back In the Day She Was Saying The Same Shit And Was Like That Up Until She Died"

My Mom Was Just That , She Was On Her Money Grind But When You Need She Gave.

"Where Mama At?"

"She Sleep I Put Her To Bed Not To..."

"Yall Just Nasty" I Scrunched Up My Face

"We Bout Married , I Can Do Whatever I Wont"

"Well Daddy Lemme Head Out" He Laughed And Pulled Out A Blunt.

"My Bad Babygirl , Where You Headed Off To Now?" I Thought While Slipping My Shoes Back On

"Probably To The Mall Or Something" He Reached In his Pocket And Pulled Out A Wad Of Cash Then Counting Up a Couple Hundreds "I Got My Own Mone..."

"Nay Shut The Hell Up And Take The Money" I Scrunched Up My Face And He Blew His Breath "Okay My Fault Babygirl"

"But.." He Gave Me A Face And I Shut Up , That Was His Serious Face And After He Gave That I Knew Not To Argue Anymore.

"Okay Well See You Later , Love You" I Hugged Him And Walked Out.

LANTA

"So Yall Nigga Mean To Tell Me This Nigga Just Up And Fucking Disappear Out Of No Where" I Yelled And My Workers "

"Boss We Walked In And All The Drugs Were Gone The Place Looked Like Nobody Been In Or Out All Day"

"This Nigga Fucking Played Me" I Said To Myself "Find That Nigga But Dont Make No Moves Yet I Wanna Just See What He Up To" they Nodded And Walked Out . I Threw The Closest Thing at the Wall And Yelled.

I Knew I Shouldnt Have Trusted That Nigga With Shit. I Grabbed My Shit And Locked Up My Office , I Dialed Nay Phone.

I Haven't Talked to Her Since The Morning I Dropped Her Off And That Was A Week Ago Considering That I Been Caught Up With Finding Niggas.