Chapter 17

Chapter 17

2 Weeks Later

Lanta

"Boss He Here" One of my Workers Said

"Alright , Wake his Ass Up Real quick Ima be there In A Minute" I Said , I gotta Make this Shit Fast.Over the Course of the 2 Weeks I Found out Who Shot Chardonay , Man man , Ice And Cbone Wanted to Handle his Ass But I Got him. He Shot My Future Woman And The Fact That He thought he Was Safe Baffles Me.

This Nigga Shouldve Already knew Dont Fuck With Lanta Shit But if he Did he Would be in this Shit.

Walking Down To The basement of My Trap House I Looked At A Frightened Tyson.

He Hard tears Running Down his Face And its funny because He Was The main nigga Who I thought Was Fearless And here he is whining like A bitch.

"Nigga Shut That Shit up" I Snapped Causing him To hush quickly. "Now Tell me Something" I pulled up A Chair in front of him and sat down. "What made Yo Punk Ass Cross me? Cross my fucking team And Shoot my Shorty?"

I may Seem Crazy For killing niggas For Nay But Let me Just Face It. I May Fuck These Other Hoes With no Hesitation But Ever Since Chardonay Got To Atlanta , Thuggin In the Club On A Nigga I Was Hooked. Im Not Ready for commitment unless Its With her.

I Ripped his Tape Off his Mouth And Waited For his Answer.

"We Tired Lanta , Tired Of Being under A Nigga who dont Deserve The Fucking title. You Not up For this Challenge And when we Take you down we gone have your empire. Im tired of Working For 'Lanta King of It All' He Told me You Always Was Good for nothing Thats Why Ya Mam...-" Before he Could Say Anything More I Interrupted him.

"Nigga Who is We? You Setting me up? Who you Working with?"

"Just Know Even if You kill Me Its Not Over" He Laughed And I Pulled out my strap "I think its about time to Go get Chardonay Before its To Late... Kill me" I felt my body Heat Up And Sent my full clip in his Body.

"Clean this Shit up And Call up man And Ice ...tell them To come to the Hospital.." I Ran to my Car And speed All the Way to The Hospital.

I Ran inside

"Chardonay Black" I said in a Panic

"She Was Just Discharged And Brought Home by A...." She trailed off looking at her computer screen "Deandre Scott" I scrunched up My face And Threw the First thing I seen.

"FUCK MAN" After that I Blacked out , When I came back to my senses Man and ice Were calming me Down And All eyes were on me "WHAT YALL FUCKING LOOKING AT"

"We Gotta go find her" I said Pacing And Thinking back. "Yo Man man You Talk to Ziggy?" He Shook his Head And my Blood began To Boil.

"That snake Ass Nigga"

I rushed to my Car And sped to His Crib. When I made it I Ran to The door With my Glock In my Hand with ice And Man behind me.

I Went to Knock On the Door But it Was Open Already So I Pushed the door open More.

I walked in Farther And What I Seen Made me Sick To my Fucking Stomach.

I Cant believe this shit.

CHARDONAY

First I get Shot And Spend 2 Fucking weeks in A Bed And now im Blind Folded Tied up to A Bed.

It was So quiet in this Room And the Fact that Ziggy Took me Wasnt much of a surprise He was ghost For some time now and when he was around I felt something wrong.

All in All he A bitch Ass nigga , Im just Waiting to get untied because im ready to Create A Murder Scene.....They got me Fucked up Im tired Of This No freedom Bullshit -__-

--------------
Short Chapter

- Tyson Shot Nay
-Lanta A Crazy Ass Motherfucka ..lol
- What Did Lanta See in Ziggys House?
-So One you guess right It been ziggy All along.....or has it

- Nay Thug ass Ready to Go lol

If you dont remember Tyson Its in the chapter before The last I think...Ill figure it out.

Watch out for next chapter and Leave me feedback.