Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Chardonay

Me And Niecy Walked In Her Hair Salon Laughing , She Was Telling Me About How She Walked On Man Man And Some Of His Niggas Running Some Girl.

"Nay That Shit Was So Funny The Girl Just Sat There And Aint Have No Type Of Shame"

"Bitches Just Dont care no more" i said Shaking My Head Still Laughing

"Right , Wassup Pumpkin" She Said Hugging One Of The Hair Dressers Who Was Doing Some Girl Sew In.

"Nothing Im Just Tired As Hell" She Said Continuing To Sew.

"When You Done Working?"

"After I Do This Emergency Sew In After This One Im Done" I Looked At Her Cockeyed 

"What The Hell Is A Emergency Sew In" She Laughed At My Face Exspression

"This Girl Called Me Telling Me He And Her Man Had A Wild Night And Long Story Short This Bitch Got Nut All In Her Hair" I Laughed And Shook My Head.

"These Bitches Dont Care"

"They Dont Have No Shame , Personally I Cant Stand Her Ass But Money Come First." I Nodded Understanding Where She Was Coming From.

We Sat Around Waiting For Our Hair Appointments And When It Was My Turn To Get My Hair Washed Somebody Came In , I Couldnt See Unfortunaley But I Could Tell It Was The 'Emergency' Client Because Trina Another Hair Dresser  Rolled Her Eyes And Had A Big Attitude Making Me Laugh.

"Hey Pumpkin" I Heard A Voice Say

"Hey , You Got Yo hair" Pumpkin Said Irritated

"Yeah , I Want A Bob This Time Though"

"Alright" I Heard Pumpkin Starting To Go To Work And Trina Rinsed The Conditioner Out My Head And Sat Me Up. My Back Turned Toward Pumpkin And Her Client I Turned Around To Walk To Trina's Booth When I immediately Got A Attitude , As Soon As I Heard Pumpkin Say Somebody Had Nut In The Hair I Should Have Figured It Would Have Been Cherry.

"Oh Alazay Your Here" Cherry Said Rolling Her Eyes

"Bitch Dont Talk To Me , Dont Address Me And Dont Look At Me" Niecy Laughed 

"Bitch You Crazy" Niecy Said Holding Her Stomach , She Laughing And Im Serious As A Heart Attack.

"Dont Try And Act Hard All I Was Gone Sa Was..-" 

"The Thing Is I Dont Give A FUCK Stop Talking To Me" I Had Them Dead In The Shop , She Finally Got The Hint And Started Up A Convo With Pumpkin..I Know She Irritated.

"So How Did This Happen Again" Pumpkin Said To Cherry But Looking At Me And Niecy.

"Lastnight My Man Called ..-" Niecy Interrupted Her

"Who Is Your Man?" She Said Like She Actually Cared

"Lanta" I Rolled My Eyes And She Continued " He Called Me Over And Let Me Tell You As Soon As I Walk In He Attacked Me And We Was Getting It From The Living Room Up To His Room. Long Story Short His Punk Ass Let Out All His Kids In My Hair And Payng For It To Get Re done" As She Talked She Looked At Me Smirking.

"Why Is She Looking At Me Like That?" I Said More To Myself Then Anything But I Guess She Heard Me . Oh WELL. 

"Alazay Who Yo Man?" She Said Trying To Be Funny