Chapter 11

Chardonay

I watched as the Sun Came Up , I Haven't Even been to Sleep Yet. Ziggy Laid Next To Me Holding Me Tight But Something Just Felt Wrong I Still Havent Forgot About What Man Man Said. 

You Know The Part When He Said I Was Gone Mess Around And Catch Something And Get My Heart Crushed  If Anything Im Going To Be The One Crushing Hearts. I Really Need To Pick And Choose Because From The Outside Looking In I Look Like A Hoe. Shit From The Inside Looking In I Feel Like One , Im Not Necessarily Homie Hopping Because Me And Lanta Have Nothing Going On.

Ziggy Is Just A Quick Cum Honestly , Obviously Its Something In My Telling Me To Go Try Lanta Out But Thats The Thing Im Not Up For Relationships. Im Over Having Sexual Contact Because It Dont Do Anything But Cause Trouble So Starting Now Im On My Original Plan And Thats Getting My Money.

Ive Always Had This Mentality I Have No Clue Wear i get it from , Ever since I Could work I Always Worried About My Money And Even before that I Was Making Quick Hustles. Me , Niecy And Man Would Do The Whole Blocks Hair. Man Would Cut Hair , Niecy Style And I Took Care Of The Money We Had Everybody Cooped Up In Our Basement Daddy Chris Even Got It Designed Down There For Us.

I Began To Hear A Vibrating Sound , I Knew It Was Ziggys Because I Always Had Mine On Ringer At Night. I Sat Up And Shook Zig

"Zigg Wake Up Your Phone Vibrating" He Turned The Other Way And I Rolled My Eyes , It stopped then Started again.  Whoever it Is About To Piss Me Off. I Got Up And Picked Up The Phone The Screen Read "Bae" I Looked At Ziggy Then The Phone With My Eyebrow Raised.

I Answered And Put It To My Ear

"Hello" A Female Yelled Into The Phone Angrily  "Hello Ziggy Where Are You Zoey Over Here Going Crazy For Her Daddy You Said You Would Be Right Back" I Rolled My Eyes 

"Thats Funny He Over Here Knocked Out In My Bed"

"Oh Hell Naw , Bitch Who Is You? Im Finna Beat Yo.."

"Dont Get Yo Ass Beat Just Come Get Yo Baby Daddy... Ill Text You The Address.."

"OOOH I SWEAR TO GOT IMA KILL ZIGGY ASS" I Blew My Breath , Im Trying Not To Yell At Her Ass. 

"Just Bring Yo Ass On....After Im Done With Him You Gone Need To Take Him To The Hospital" I Hung Up The Phone Texted The Address And Threw It At The Wall. I Went To Put On Some Shorts And  Then Wake Ziggy Slick Ass Up "ZIGGY WAKE YO PUNK ASS UP !" I Yelled Pulling my Gun From Under My Pillow.

"Nay Why You Yelling ..And why you got A Gun..Chill Out Man" I Rolled My Eyes 

"Nigga Why The Fuck You In My Bed For And you Got A Baby AND A Bitch If you was smart you would've answered Your Phone." I Threw His Clothes  And His Broken Phone At Him "Oh And Your Baby Mama On Her Way Over Here Now Get Yo Ass Outta Here" He Looked Heated But Walked Out My Room To The Door....

He Stopped To Put On His Clothes "Hell Nah Get The Fuck Out" He Walked Out And I Followed , A Car Was Pulling In My Driveway And A Brown Skin Girl Got Out  Looking Mad.

"Ziggy So You Thought You Was Fucking Slick , Fucking Bitches Behind My Back" I Sat Back And Watched 

"Baby We..." She Punched His Ass Hard As Hell And I Laughed 

"Before You Kill His Ass Lemme Tell You We Didnt Fuck.....Im To Good On That" I Said She Looked At Me And Crossed Her Arms 

"Then What Yall Do Play Checkers?"

"No But All That He Gave Me Was Head"

"And You Gave It Back Im Assuming"

"Assuming Get You Wrong , I Dont Do That Shit And He Never Asked" They Continued to Argue But I Was Getting Irritated "Can Yall Get Out My Yard With That Shit"

"DONT BOTHER COMING HOME" Ziggy Had Hate In His Eyes When He Looked At Me But I Dont Care. I Got Work Tonight So I Got Shit To Do Other Than Deal With His Ass.

And Now I Think About It Man And Lanta Both Fucked Up The Knew About This Shit But Didnt Bother To Tell Me...I Got Something For They Ass.

 Niecy (shaniece)

The Boat Pulled Up To An Area Where Torches Sat Guiding A Pathway.

Marcus Helped me Off the boat and Held my Hand Walking me Through the Path. We Stopped And There Was a Table Decorated So Beautiful , Food And Flowers scattered on the Sand.

"Baby This is so Beautiful" I Said Feeling tears In my Eyes.

He Pulled out my Chair And I Sat Down  In front of me Sat Lobster Tail And Alfredo My Favorite.

We Ate, Talked , Laugh You know Ordinary Things Until He Stood Up And Got On One knee.

"We Been Together For So Long , To this day I remember You Shut Me Down Because You Thought All I cared about Was Sex" I raised My Brow "Ok I Did But You were different Most Females wanted me for my Money And Even Though I wasnt As Rich you still Didnt want Anything to do with my money And Ever since I laid eyes On you Walking Inside Your House Laughing It up With Nay My Heart Began Poundung" He Stopped and Pulled Out A Blue Box "Shaniece Lashay Wilson Will You Marry Me And Become My Wife And The mother of my Children"

By now I was Crying Like A Baby , I Nodded my Head And We Both Stood up Hugging Each Other.

"I Love You" He Said Looking me in My Eyes

"I Love You Too" We Kissed And He Carried me To The Boat.

Lets Just Say You Should Be Expecting Things From Us.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

-Poor Ziggy Lol

-Ice/Marcus Proposed !

-Will we see more of Ziggy

- Ziggy And Nay Over So Is it Lantas Chase to Get Nay or do you think Nay Is going to Stick To Her  Ways

-Is Ziggy Baby Mama MAD OR NAH

COMMEEENTT !