Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Chardonay

"Sara I Fucking Told Yo Simple minded Ass RED AND WHITE Wedding Where In That Do you hear Black?" Niecy Yelled At Her Frightened Wedding planner.

"I -Im So...."

"Fuck your Apology FIX THIS NOW" I Laughed As Sara Scrurried out the Kitchen "I Swear people cant do Shit Right" She Yelled.

"Calm Yo Ass Down Bridezilla" She Rolled her Eyes. Ice , Lanta And Man Walked in Looking like They Just got Done Hooping.

"Baby Why You Always Scaring Poor little Sara" Ice Chuckled Kissing niecy.

"Poor little sara Finna Get Fired She fuck up One more time"

"So Wassup For Today" Man Said Passing Ice and lanta Waters.

"I Gotta Client later So Im leaving in A min" Niecy Said

"What About you Nay?" Lanta Said

"I Gotta Go up to the Club In A Min"

"Oh Yeah Cherry Told me About Yall Dancing Together Tonight" I Rolled my Eyes

"How Could You Hear Anything With Your dick Always in Her mouth" I mumbled But Everybody laughed I guess they heard.

"Aww Nay Jealous? You Wish it Was you?"

"Nah , I Dont Do That Shit. Especially To Niggas Who Fucking Randoms"

Everbody Thought they Was Slick Trying to Sneak out One By One but Me And Lanta Both Peeped it.

"If You Stop Playing it could Be You Being Dicked Down" He Got up Walking Toward Me Smirking But I Kept A Straight Face "Everyday"

"Boy Get Behind Yoursel...." He Pressed his lips to Mine Gripping my Waist For entrance Which I Gave. He sucked on my Bottom lip And Pulled Away Looking in my Eyes.

It Wasnt New Kissing Lanta But he Caught me Off Guard And Now I Feel like My Face Expression Looks Stupid.

"Everynigh" He looked At me And Laughed

"Ugh You get On My nerves , Probably Been kissing Every Bitch in Atlanta" I Said Rolling my Eyes And pushing him Away.

"Think About it , Fuck I look Like Kissing A Bitch With Dick Breath" I Laughed At his Scrunched up Face "Im Serious , You know How A Nigga Roll. These Bitch sucking And Eating Pussy. Ass Too"

I Shook my Head Pulling Out my phone checking the Time. "Im Out Though , I gotta Rehearse For The big night Tonight" I Said With So much Sarcasm in my Voice.

"Well You know Me And man Gone be There" I Started to Walk Out But He Pulled me Back "What Lanta"

"Gimmie Kiss" He Said Puckering his Lips And Closing his Eyes.

I Kissed his Cheek And Walked out the Kitchen As Fast As I could.

"Nay You Fucked up For That"He Yelled Laughing. I told Man And Ice By And Left.

4 hours Later

"Yall Excited" Slick Said After We got Done Rehearsing.

"Im Just Ready To Get this money , Fuck Her" I Said Fixing my Bun

"Bitch Dancing With you Aint no Cup Of Tea Either "

"Shit It Gotta be Since Im Making Your Pockets Fatter" She Rolled her eyes And Slick Laughed

"Anyways Yall Got 3 1/2 Hours Til Show time so Go home Do yall thang And Come back" I Grabbed my Stuff And Headed to my car Dialing niecy

"Hello"