Chapter 6

Chapter 6.

CHARDONAY BLACK 

I Woke Up The Next Morning And Sat In My Bed Think About The Events That Happened Yesterday. From The Whole Ziggy Thing To Lastnight At Work. 

I Got Up And Went To The Bathromm To Handle My Hygiene And When I Was Done I Wrapped A Towel Around Me And Walked To My Closet.

Today I Plan On Going Over Niecy's And Chilling Since I Dont Have Anything Else Up For Today.

I Put On A Gray Sundress With Slits On The Sides And A Pair Of  louboutin Sandals. My Hair Was Curly And Needed To Be Done So I Put It In A Messy Bun And Put On Some MAC Lip gloss.

I Grabbed My Phone And Keys Then Headed Out The Door And To Niecy House. On My Way There I Decided To Bump To Some Pablo skyswalkin , I Rapped While Driving With The Music Up High.

I Knocked On The Door And Waited For A Couple Seconds. I Heard Laughter Then Locks Being Undone And The Door Opened Revealing Lanta.

"Oh Wassup Ma" He Said Smiling.

"Hey , Where My Bae At?"

"Im Right Here" I Laughed At How Serious He Was , This Nigga A Goofy Forreal If He Think He Gone Be My Bae."Im Being Serious"

"Boy Move Dont Nobody Want Yo Ass" I pushed Past Him And Walked In The House 

"Shit Every Bitch In Atlanta Want A Sample Of Lanta" I Shook My Head And Put My Purse Down

"Everybody But This Bitch" Ice Was Sitting On The Couch Cracking Up At Us "Hey Marcus" He Rolled His Eyes 

"Hey Chardonay" 

"Where Shaniece At?" Before He Could Answer Niecy Was Running Out The Kitchen With Her Loud Ass. "Damn Lower Yo Voice" She Stoppeed And Looked At Me Crazy

"Dont Talk To Me Like That" I Shook My Head , Bipolar Ass. "What You Trying To Do?" She Started To Walk Back into the kitchen Leavng the boys in the living room.

"I Dont Know , I dont Have Work Tonight So What Is There To Do?"

"I Kinda Wanna Have A Bon Fire" Lowkey It Dont Sound To Bad , I Agreed And She Called The Boys Into The Kitchen And Asked Them Their Opinion.

They Said They Were Down And We Started Getting Everything Ready, Ice Was On Getting People To Come Tonight And Niecy And Me Were Getting Everything We Would Need And Lanta Got Music And Some More People.

Me And Niecy Headed Out  To The Store And Got All The Supplies And Food We Needed.

Dequandre 'Lanta' Scott. 

The Party...

 This Shit Was PACKED And When I Say Packed I Mean We Got Everybody Down At The Beach Here Having A Good Ass Time. Me , Chardonay , Niecy And Ice Did A Good Job Of Getting People Out Here To Party But What Can I Say? People Just Cant Wait To See Me.

Me , Ziggy, man, And Ice Were Now Sitting In Chairs Smoking Blunts And Watching All The Bitches Going To Work On The Dance Floor.

"Damn Bae You Just Gone Sit There All Night" Niecy Said Walking Over To Ice Who Was High As Hell " Come Dance With Me" She Pouted Making Me And Ziggy Laugh , Thats The Shit That Get Ice Everytime. That Nigga Whipped .

"I Dont Want To Dance , Just Let Me Chill" She Rolled Her Eyes And Sat On His Lap 

"You A Little Party Pooper , Always Wanna 'Chill' " 

"Ziggy I Need You Real Quick" Nay Said Walking Over To Us And Grabbing His Hand. Zig Turned And Winked Back At Us Making Me Wonder.

"Why The Fuck That Nigga Wink Like He Gone Get With My Sister?" Me And Ice Laughed At Man Who Was Serious.

He Always Over Protective With His Fam , Shit If I Had Family I Would To But Since I Dont I Only Give A Fuck About Me Myself And This Money.

I Was Getting A Lap Dance From This Big Booty Brown Skin She Knew Exactly What She Wanted And Made Me Wanna Fuck Her And Thats Exactly What Ima Do. Once The Song was over I Gave her my Winning Smile And Licked My Lips.

"Come To My Car With Me" I said in he Ear Making Her Shiver Then Nod.

I Grabbed Her Hand And We Walked To The Parking Lot And Instead Of My Car She Wanted To Get In Her's . Even Better For Me. 

We Got In The Back Seat And She Instantly Went To My Nautica Swim Trunks And Started Slobbing On My Shit. She Went Ham On My Dick And Awhile Later I Came In Her Mouth And She Swallowed.

"Lay Down" I Ordered And She Obeyed Just Like The Little Pet She Is. I Started To Reach In My Pocket For A Condom But She Kept Rushing Me "Hold The Fuck On" I Rolled It On And Slid Her Bikini Bottoms To The Side And Thrusted Into Her.

She Wasnt The Tightest But To No Suprise She Was Way Tighter Then Cherry. She Was Moaning Loud As Hell And I Could Tell She Was Going to Be Cuming Soon.

10 Minutes Later I Busted My Nut , Took Of The Condom Tied It And Pulled My Pants.When I Got Out I Threw The Condom Far As Hell.Couldnt Risk No Crazy Bitch Trying To Pin No Baby On Me.

"Wait...Wait" I Heard Her Calling Back From Behind Me Making Me Roll My Eyes And Turn Around.

"Wassup?"

"Um...S-So Whats After This?" I Looked At Her Crazy 

"You Knew What This Was , Fuck And Duck....This Is The Ducking Part" I Said Bluntly And Walked Toward The Beach. I Walked Pass Ziggy Car And Heard Loud Moans.

I Shook My Head Wondering Who This Nigga Fucking , Proubly One Of These Hoes Out Here. I Ignored It And Got In My Car So I Could Roll Me Another Blunt And By The Time I Was Getting Out His Door Was Opening Revealing Chardonay Fixing Her Bathing Suit And Ziggy Wiping His Mouth. Chardonay Looked Up At Me Shocked.

"Shit" 

_____________________________________________

I Had The WORST Ideas So I Kept Deleting And It Too Me Forever To Actually Find Something. 

Tell Me How I Did. Im Going To Start Doing goals And Will NOT Update Until I Get To That Goal.. So Im Going To Start Short.

I Want....

2 Votes 

2 Comments 

And

10+ Reads (That Really Dont Matter)