Chapter 22

Lanta

I Paced in My Room Back And Forth Trying to Cope With this Shit.

That Nigga Left my Mama And Had The NERVE To show up..then Mama All smiling And shit like everything Cool.

"Baby Come Here" Nay Said hold Out Her Arms I Stopped And Walked Over To Her Picking her Up And Putting Her On Top Of me.

"This Some fucking Bull Shit Man" i said under my breath

"Bae You need To Calm Down , do You honestly think Being mad Gone solve The Problem?" She looked up into My Eyes waiting for me to Answer "its Not You need To talk To You Father Just Like I Need To Speak To Mines"

I Scrunched up My Face Confused

"I thought Your Dad Was Dead?" she shook her Head.

"All this time thats What I thought " she Sighed "turns Out Chris Is My Dad"

"Damn when You Find This Out?"

"When i Got Shot , a Nurse Slipped up And Left my Folders in the Room and when i Looked At It i Seen Everything" i Shook my Head.

"Talk To C But As for me , I refuse to Do that Shit"

"Nigga there Aint no Refusing , you Talking To him If Im talking To Chris. For All you know It Could be A Reason Behind it" she Snapped making me rause my eyebrow

"Chill out yelling At Me , ima Talk To Him But only because i know You Gone Stay on me If i Dont"

"Good Now Im Tired and My Stomach Feels Weird So im going To Sleep"

"Alright , im finna Go Pla..."

"Hold me Until I Fall Asleep" she Said Softly pulling me Back. I laid My head on her Chest And She Wrapped Her Arms Around Me.

Chardonay

When I woke Up I Checked my Phone To See Niecy had Called me.

Making A mental note To Call Back I got up And went to the bathroom.

After I Did my Business I felt my Tummy Growl And Went downstairs Heading to the Kitchen.

I looked in the refrigerator and smacked my lips.

"Damn What Am i Gone Eat" I Said To myself.

It wasnt Nothing In Here I Had A Taste for Until I Seen a Jar Of jalapeños.

"Jack mf Pot"

I seen some Strawberry applesauce And Grabbed that Along With A Spoon And Sat At The Table Starting on my Jalapeños.

They Was Hot So I came up With A Bright idea to Dip it in my Applesauce.

"Baby Where You At?" I heard Lanta Say.

"Kitchen"

I Dip Another Jalapeño in My Applesauce And Ate It.

"Eww What The Wrong With You" lanta Said walking In the Kitchen And Sitting Down

"Try This , its Good" he scrunched up His Face.

"Is it something you wanna tell me Nay, allat Food in there And you Eating this" I shook my head

"It aint nothing in there That I wont"

"Well I wouldve Been more than happy to Get You something"

I laughed And Continued to Eat My food.

"Got put on some shoes I cant watch this Shit No More" he took the Apple sauce And Jalapenos And grabbed his keys. I slipped on my Shoes And we got in his Car. "What You Want?" He said Pulling out The drive Way.

"Im Finna Order Take out From Applebees"

"Get Me What i Always Get" i Nodded And Dialed The Number And Placed Our Order.

.

.

.

Next day

"Bitch You Pregnant!" Niecy Yelled hopping up From the Couch.

"No , Now stop yell before Lanta Big Ears hear You" she Sat Down

"Did You At least Check?"

"There Aint No reason to Because I know I Aint Pregnant" she Smacked her lips

"And How is that.. You got most of the symptoms"

"No I Dont , lets not talk about this Its no Use Cause i Aint Pregnant"

Niecy Picked up Her Keys And Purse

"Niecy..."

"Come on" she Interrupted Me

"Where we..." She walked out the House And I Sighed.

Im tired Of everyone doing that shit. I grabbed my Phone And Went in the kitchen Where Ice And lanta Were.

"Baby Me and Niecy Finna Leave"

"Aight" I turned to walk out "Come here" I walked To him And He Kissed My lips. "Change them Pants" i rolled My Eyes

"bye , I'a Be back"

"Change Them Pants!" I walked out the Front Door ignoring Him.

Nothing Was Wrong with my Pants , They Were Acid Washed Skinnies but not That Tight He Act like My Ass Hanging Put Or Something.

Niecy Pulled out the Driveway And We headed To Rite Aid.

Im not A Fool so i Know We Hear To get A Pregnancy Test.

We Got Out And headed Straight to The Test.

"Ok So which Ones?" I Said

"Get That One Right There Since its A Twin Pack" I picked It Up And We Went To Pay.

.

.

.

"Ok So How Do I Do This Shit" i mumbled Pacing Niecy Bathroom.

I Flipped the Box And Read The Obvious.

1 line =Negative 2lines =Positive

I Did What It Told me To Do And Sat The Sticks Side by Side.

"how Long do You Have to Wait" niecy Said.

"5 Minutes" She Nodded And I Sat Down Nerves.

In 5 minutes I Could Be A Mother Of A Child That I Dont Know If Im ready For. Im Still You And I Have To Get my Life Together Before I Start another One.

Is Lanta Ready For A Baby? Will He Leave Me? What If Now that I Have A baby That All I Am Is Some Bitch he got pregnant?. I tapped my Fingers on my Wrist.

I Know I Cant be Pregnant , Im On birth control And Not Once Has It Failed Me.

"Nay Nay" Niecy Said Interrupting my Thoughts

"Huh?"

"its Time" I took A deep Breath And Stood Walking To The Bathroom look At Both Test.

Niecy Walked in Behind Me

"what Does It Say?"

"....."

_________________

Oh Lord .... so what yall think?

Chardonay Could Be Pregnant?

Chris is Nay's Father....let that Sink in.

Will lanta Leave Nay? Look at her Different?

Is it Positive Or negative....

Vote And Comment.