Chapter 10

SHANIECE

I Felt Myself Being Shooken Making My Eyes Flutter Open.

I Looked Around And realized That the Plane Had Came To A Stop And Marcus Was Now Standing In Fronf Of Me.

"Come on Baby" I Stood Up And Followed him Off The Plane.

It was Hot But Beautiful , He Guided me to A All Black Escalade And We Got in.

"This Is So Beautiful...So where Are we?" I Asked , before leaving he told me We were Going To A Island but he didnt Say which one. Through the Who plane ride Iwas Bugging Him Until I Got tired And Took A Nap.

"Its Whatever you Want it To Be....Its Yours" I Looked In Awe , My Island? He Had to Be Messing With Me But Then Again I Know He Was Serious . Ever Since We Were Young in love He Would Tell Me When he Came Up In His Money He Was Going To Buy Me The World But I Told Him Lets Settle On A Island Or Something.

He Smiled At Me Making My Face Hot.

"When We Going Home?"

"I Got Business In 3 Days To Handle But If You Wanna Stay Longer I Can Get Lanta On It." I Didnt wanna Hold Him Back On His Money Flow So I Agreed To 3 Days."Today We Gone Chill Then Tomorrow Our Whole Day Gone Be dedicated To You So Ima Have People Come And Get you Done up" I nodded And reated my Chin On His Shoulder.

"I Love You" I Said Pecking His Lips

"I Love You Too , Now Get Out So I Can Tear That Up Real Quick" I Laughed And Got Out To See A Huge Mansion In Front of Me.

"Is This.."

"This All Yours Baby" I Smiled And Walked Inside The Beautiful House

....My Baby Really Know How to Take Care Of Me.

CHARDONAY

I Sat On The Couch Watching Set It off With A Big Bag Of Hot Cheetos In My Lap.

It Had Been A Few Days Since Hearing For Ziggy Or Lanta. These Last Few Days Its Been A routine.

Wake Up , Eat , Shower , Chill , Got To Work , Come home , Shower Sleep.

Im Not Complaining Cause Ever since I Stop with ziggy I Havent Had any worries.

Everything Been Chill Even Cherry Chill..Some Shit I Aint Think Would Ever Happen.

But Since I Dont Have Work Today Im Just Chillin.

It Was now Going on 4 And Was on Airplane Mode And On silent.

I Havent Seen My Brother Since The Bon Fire So I Decided On Hitting His Place Up.

Since I already took my Shower and everything I headed Straight for my Closet And Put on A Pair Of Black Robin jeans , A White Half shirt And My Concords.

I Put My Hair in A Sloppy bun And Grabbed my keys.

I Got In My Car And Backed Out. On My Way There I Sang And Danced To The Radio.

I Pulled Up To His House In 20 min , I Couldnt Help But Laugh At What I Was Seeing.

Man Had Kicked Some Girl Out And Now she was Sitting Outside Pulling On Her Clothes.

I Got Out My Car Laughing And She Mugged me.

"Bitch whats Funny"

"This Bullet in Yo Head Keep Talking Like You Crazy" She Blew her Breath And I pulled Out My Key.

"Let me Guess You One of Man Hoes?" I Rolled my Eyes

"Guessing get you Wrong" I Walked in Man House And he Was on The Couch Smoking A Footlong.