Chapter 21

Chardonay

I hopped out The shower And Went to Grab The towel that i had Put on The counter but it Was Gone.

I scrunched up my face looking Around.

"Now i know i Put That towel Right He....dequandre Bring yo Ass here thought you Was slick" i yelled

He walked In trying to look innocent But Knowing Him aint Shit Innocent About Lanta.

" Where you put my Towel nigga"

"I dont know what you are talking about" The way he said it i knew he was Guilty. I rolled my eyebrows and said fuck it.

I walked to his Bedroom closet And grabbed my clothes that I left Over hear then changed.

(This like my 5th time righting this part im sorry if its rushed)

When I came out Lanta Was Dressed and Brushing his waves Looking good as hell.

He had on a black Tommy Hilfiger shirt , Black Trues And Black Rockports.

We were kind of matching but i had on A Black Polo shirt, black Robin jeans And Black polo shoes to match.

"Damn baby , that Ass looking good " i rolled my eyes know He was Going To Say The Complete opposite Later on. "You ready To Go?"

"I gotta do Something to my Hair real quick" i went in his bathroom and grabbed the edge control And a brush.

I slicked my hair down and put it in A top knot. After everything was in place I Walked out and grabbed my keys , phone And Black MK purse.

"Im driving" Lanta Said

"Come on , im driving" I walked out the house not wanting to hear his response and walked to my car

"Can we atleast take one of My Cars "

"Which one Dequandre"

I was beginning to get upset with this whole Car thing.

"Its up to You" i walked over To the aston martin And i heard him Smack his Lips

"Why You pick...."

"Shut yo Ass Up ... you So backwards you just Said Pick A Car And Now..... you know What YOU Fucking drive " i snapped interrupting him , i got in the passenger seat and put on my seat belt And pulled my phone out my Purse.

I heard him Get in , it was Quiet for A second i figured He was Staring at me I could feel his eyes Burning the Side of my face but i Continued looking At Twitter.

Finally he started the car And Drove off.

.

.

.

The Car ride Was Quiet And once We pulled Up to Mama Drea house Grabbed my purse And tried to get out but Somebody Locked the doors.

"Stop playing and unlock this door" He just Sat There looking At me. "Dont Ignore me Unlock this fuc.."

"What is Yo Problem ?" He yelled over me making shut up. I sat there Surprised because he never raised his voice Toward me before. "You fuckin sit there or Answer me"

"Lower yo Voice Aint shit Wron..."

"Lie If You Want To I Dare You ! Now tell me Wassup Its that Time Of the month cause I Swear yo Ass was Just Cool And happy Not that long Ago"

"No" i said rolling my eyes "nothing wrong with Me im Just Frustrated" he Looked At Me For a second like he wanted to Say something Then Stopped.

He unlocked the Door And We Got out , i was About to Go to the door but he pulled me back.