Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

_________________________________________________________

Lanta. 

"Boss Im Sorry Ima Pay You Back !" Skeet One Of My Doughboys Cried , I Had Him Now Tied Up In A Chair In My Ware House Basement.

"Nigga Shut Yo Ass Up ! You Shouldnt Have Took The Shit In The First Place. You A Grown Ass Man Crying Like A Fucking Baby Take This Shit Like A Man" He Sniffed "Now Lemme Ask Yo Punk Ass One More Time WHERE You Put My Shit?" 

"I Spent It So I Could Buy My Momma A New House" He Cried More.

"Nigga What The FUCK I Just Tell Yo Bitch Ass" I Yelled Punching Him In His Mouth. "Bitch You Bought Yo Momma A House? Nigga Fuck Yo Mama. But Guess What Ima Do For You My Nigga" I Said Petting My Muscular Pit Named Killa

"What?" He Sniffed

"Ima Bring Ya Momma To You , So You And Her Both Can Share Yall Last Words" He Nodded And I Made A Sound With My Mouth Making My Pit Race Over To Him And Attack.

His Screams Flooded The Room And I Sat There And Laughed Until I Called Killa Back And He Raced Back Over To Me And Sat. Skeet Whimpered In Silence And I Chained Killa In His Corner.

"Skeet Ima Be Back , But Dont Worry Killa Gone Keep You Company" I went upstairs and locked the door.

I Hopped In My All Black Escalade And Drove Home .

I Guess Ima Go Chill At Ice And Niecy House Since Aint Shit Else To Do Shit 

I Pull In The Drive Way To My Mini Mansion And Got Out , I Walked In And Went Upstairs Stripping Out My Clothes Once I Made It To The Bathroom. I Turned The Water On Hot And Got In.

After Showering I Got Out And Wrapped A Towel Around My Waist And Walked Out Into My Master Bedroom. I went To My Huge Closet And Picked Up A Crispy Black Polo Shirt With A White Horse , Black Trues , My White Forces And Black Ferrogamo Belt.

After Putting On My Clothes I Sprayed Myself With My Polo Cologne And Brushed My Waves. I Walked Downstairs Grabbed My Keys And Headed Out The Door.

*

"What Yo Ass Want?" Niecy Said Opening The Door And Rolling Her Eyes. 

"Shaniece Why You Always Gotta Down A Nigga?" I Said Smiling.

Everytime I See Her Its The Same , If She Aint Mad About Ice Doing Something Then She Got A Attitude With Me. Dont Get It Wrong Me And Niecy Go Way Back And Maybe Hard To Believe But We Got That Sister Brother Bond. Arguing And Attitudes Is Just Our Funny Way Of Getting Along...Weird I Know But Being Nice To Each Other Is Something We Never Done.

"Baby Who At The Door?" Ice Said Walking Up Behind Her When He Seen Me He Dapped Me "Should Have Known It Was Punk Ass Lanta" He Said Laughing.

"Nigga I Got Yo Punk Ass Right Here" I Said Patting My Gun Thats On My Hip.

"See Look At You Punk Ass , cant Throw hands."  I Laughed And Shook My Head "Man Come On In I Got Some Work To Talk About To You" I Walked In And Was About To Follow When Niecy Stopped Me And Mugged Me.

"Boy If You Dont Take Them Dirty Ass Shoes Before You Walk In My House" I Shook My Head And Removed My Forces Revealing My Black And White Polo Socks.

"Happy Now" She Nodded And Ice Laughed , We Walked In His Chill Room And Sat Down. "Alright So Wassup?"

"My Nigga Twan Told Me He Got This New Shit On The Market , He Wanna See If You Wanna Make A Deal"