Chapter 18

Okay So RIP To My Phone -____- It Broke So Now I Have To Type it on my Computer.

Chapter 18

Chardonay

I heard the Door open And Started to listen Closely.

"Renay" I mentally Rolled my Eyes "Aka Chardonay" He laughed

Who is this nigga And Why he Want me?  All I know is , is im ready to get out of here And when I get the chance I Will.

I feel hands behind my head And the Thing covering my eyes is gone letting me see The man from The Mall.

"Why Am I Here?" He chuckled And Sat on the Bed.

"Dont Take it personal" He Said rubbing my Thighs And I tried to get away. "Lets just Say me And Your little boyfriend Go Way back"

I Scrunched up my face "So this Has nothing to do With me Let e the fuck.."

"Look Bitch You gone Fucking stay here Until Lanta get here And if he Doesn't You Still gone be here so shut that shit up" He Said Holding onto my neck tightly.

I Wanted to So badly Beat his ass Shit even kill him but that wasnt happening Considering im Tied up.

He Let Me Go And Caressed my face.

"You So Pretty Chardonay , And I Would hate For me to Kill you because Your man Cant find you."

This was his second time calling lanta My Man And I noticed I Didnt deny The First Time...Or the second.

"Call Him , Tell him That Melvin Said Hurry up And After that Is your Business" He pulled out his phone And raised his eyebrow "You Got it?" I nodded And He called then put the phone to my Ear.

"Who The Fuck Is This !" Lanta yelled in the phone.

"Lanta , Its me Nay" I heard him Sigh

"Baby Where You At? Are you Okay ?"

"I Dont Know , Melvin told me To tell you To Hurry up" It got quiet and then I heard him mumbling

"Im On my Fucking Way" Melvin Mouthed 'Alone' And I rolled my eyes

"Alone" Melvin stupid If he think lanta is going to be Alone.

Melvin Hung up And Started to touch All over my Body When Their Was A knock on the door.

Lanta Bring Yo Ass Before I kill you

I Thought to myself

"Ima Be Right Back....Dont Try No Shit I Would Hate To Hand You Over To Punk Ass Lanta Dead" I Rolled My Eyes And He Walked Out.

I Went To Untying My Arms ...Fuck This If They Dont Hurry Up Ima Just Do It Myself....

Lanta (Before The Call...Leaving Off Of Chapter 17)

I Walked into Ziggys Living Room And The Sight Made Me Almost Sick To My Fucking Stomach.

"Aww Hell Nah" Man Man Said Looking Over Ziggy's Chopped And Dysected Body. One Of My Workers Started To Walk Toward It.

"Stay Yo Ass Back , Who Ever Did This Got To Him Before Us...We Dont Need No Traces Toward Us" We Made Our Way Out And Before We Made It To Our Cars My Phone Rang...It Was A Unknown And I Automatically Got Confused.

"Who The Fuck Is This !" I yelled in the phone.

"Lanta , Its me Nay" I Sighed , Relieved But Still Worried

"Baby Where You At? Are you Okay ?"

"I Dont Know , Melvin told me To tell you To Hurry up" I Felt My Body Heat Up , Man man Looked At Me With Confused Expressions 

"Ima Kill His Bitch Ass , The Fuck This Nigga Want" I Mumbled  

"Im On my Fucking Way"  

"Alone" She Said And Before I Could Respond It Hung Up.

"Was That My Sister" Man Said

"Yeah , Call Up Everybody" He Nodded And Started To Walk Away But I Stopped Him " Man , Everybody Including Yall Pops" 

I Got In My Car And Drove To My Warehouse. If Ima Step Foot Anywhere I Need To Be Prepared For It All , I Need To Strap Up.

Chardonay 

After Struggling For Little Time I Got Untied But I Have To Play This Safe...

The Door Opened And I Acted Like I Was Still Tied Up , One Of Melvins Workers Sat On The Bed.

"Look Shawty Yo Man Here Its Time..." I Kicked Him In His Mouth And He Fell Off The Bed Holding His Mouth. "You Lil Bitch How Did You Get Untied." 

I Got Up And Stomped Him Until He Tripped Me And Punched Me In My Face. I Looked Around And Seen A Screw Driver Under The Bed Grabbed It And Stood Up. 

"Nigga Come On" I Said And He Charged At Me And Screamed Out When I Stabbed Him Repeatedly. 

Finally When He Was Dead I Walked Down The Hall With The Screwdriver Following Melvins Voice.

"Yo Just Tell Me Where She At So I Can Go , Yo Man Taking To Long" I Heard Lanta Say

"Dequandre Just Calm Down She On Her Way" I Walked In The Room

"Already Here" He Smirked And His Workers Pointed Guns To Me "Put Them Things Down Im Tired Of Getting Fucking Shot Now Tell Me Why Im Here"

"You Were Just Leading Lanta Here , And Now That He Alone Makes It Better" I Rolled My Eyes Knowing Damn Well Lanta Aint That Damn Stupid. "You Talk To Your Mom Lanta?" I Looked Over At Lanta And He Looked...Hurt.. "She On Her Way With Somebody You Should Know.....Does Melanie Ring A Bell?"

"Yeah , Who Is She To You And My Mama Gotta Be One Dumb Ass To Still Be With Yo Abusive Ass....Nay Did He Hit You" I Shook My Head

I Never Heard About Lanta's Mama , When I Said Something About Mine He Would Get The Same Look He Got Before And After That I Would Stop.

The Door Opened And To Woman Walked In

"Hey Daddy" The Younger One Said Hugging Melvin

"These Yo Fucking Parents? Mel You One Nasty Mf Sending Yo Daughter To Fuck Her Brother" Melvin Chuckled

"This Is Your Stepsister" Lanta Shook His Head "Boy You Not Gone Speak To Yo Mama"

"Fuck Her I Aint Got No Mama , She Chose You Remember"

"Yeah And Thats Why She Gone Kill You And Yo Little Girlfriend Toni..." One Of His Guards Fell Down Then Another And I Looked Around To See Man And Daddy Chris's People Behind Him.

"Fuck This Talking" Lanta Handed Me A Gun "Now Lets Get To This Real Business"

"Yall Take Him And The Girls To The Ware House....Chain em Up..Everyone Else Dies " One By One Workers Dropped To The Ground And When we were done Lanta Pulled Me To Him.

"After All This Is Handled We Got Business To Handle Too" He Said Kissing My Lips And I Nodded.

----------------------------------

Im So Damn Tired .. My Phone Broke So I Had To Re type The End So Its Rushed...

Tell Me What You Thought ...

GOAL:

5 Or More (The More The Faster I Update) Comments

12 Or More Votes (^^^^)....