Chapter 20

CHAPTER 20

_________________________________________________________________

Chardonay

"Damn You Looking Good Ma , Whats Yo Name" I Said In A Deep Voice

"Dont Worry Bout It Boo , I Aint Giving You The Time Of day" Lanta Said In a girly voice Making Me Die Laughing.

"Cuuuuuzz You Shweeet" Man Said Tying His Tie And laughing

Before i continue Let Me Catch You Up...

Its Been 3 Months Since All That Shit Happened And Im Glad Its Over With Because I Wasnt Playing when i said i dont Want to Get shot No more ...That Shit Aint Fun And I Dont Understand How 50 Cent Survived....Anyways Ice And niecy Wedding Is Coming Up Soon , Next Month To Be Exact. Everything Been Good , Me And Lanta Been Going At It Like Crazy...If You Know What I Mean...He Been Doing Crazy Shit Like Coming To My Job And Having In That Room The Whole Night Screaming My Heart Out , Im Not Afraid To Admit That My Man Put It Down.

He Just Cant Get Enough..

"Baby Come Her Right Quick" I Heard Lanta Say From The Dressing Room I Stood Up And Walked In Closing The Door. He Stood There Smirking And I Already Knew What He Wanted.

"Quuuuuaaanndre Im Too Sore" I Whined And He Laughed

"Oh so now I'm quandre , not to long ago I was dadddy" he said trying to sound like me. I rolled my eyes and Smacked him on the arm.

"Well Now im sore so no" he smacked his lips as I tried to walk out the dressing room

Key word tried.

Sex scene later.

I walked out The dressing room with a smirking Lanta. I knew his ass was a freak but daaamn he get the P like this while he single?

Man looked at us with his face scrunched up.

"Yall nasty as shit , let yall privates rest" I laughed "I dont know why you laughing cause once this suit off me im beating yo ass"

"Nigga Im Grown , all them bitches you be fucking "

"Its different , i can do that" i rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys. Go ahead and leave ima whoop you one way or another"

"Come on Lanta" he dapped man and we headed for the door.

" Wait was that the hand.."

"Yeah"Lanta Chuckled

"Ima get.." Before he could finish we were out the door and headed to my house.

"Are you spending the night?" I asked lanta and he nodded.

"Why dont you jus.."

"No" i said pulling in the drive way.

"Why ? You my woman and i dont want shit happening to you. I already hate yo job" i rolled my eyes and went in the house slamming the door.

He seems to never disappoint with this topic . Its to early for us to move in together and we all know that. The fact he dont like my job is BULL 💩 .

He was liking it before we got together so what makes anything different ?

We may be together but We aint married meaning if i quit my job For his silly Ass and we break up Then What? Im not leaning on nobody So thats dead.

My bedroom door opened revealing lanta Holding his nose.

"babygirl it too All of me not to Come in here A fuck you up hitting niggas with doors and shit" i laughed

"first off You wasnt gone hurt SHIT And second You deserve that shit." He let go of his nose wiggling and sniffing then sighed.

"Baby You gotta hear Me out you Got Shot and Kidnapped. I just want to make sure you okay just because Mel and ziggy dead dont mean There wont be other niggas" he Sat down On the bed and pulled me on top of him so i was straddling him. "You my Wifey And if some shit happen to you All hell Breaking loose And you know that shit Dont you?" I nodded And he smiled "at least think About it Okay"

"okay" I said Softly

"now give Yo man Them lips" I smiled And Pecked his lips "Now the other Ones"

"Yo nasty Ass" i laughed And he bit his lip.

I swear this man Doing something serious to me. ..

Lanta

Me and nay Laid in her Bed in Silence. I was looking at the ceiling just Thinking About the Shit That happened in the short time we been together.

When i say i never thought None of this shit Would happen i was serious.

My main intentions were to fuck Her And dip But that attitude of hers pulled me Back. She had The same intentions as me.

I remember when i first Found out She was Messing with Ziggy i was like Fuck Ziggy Her bad ass finna be mine.

My thoughts were interrupted by Nay yelling my Name.

"Huh?"

"Ya Mama Called me , She Said answer the phone" I sighed and reached for my phone.

Over the course of time Me and my mama built Our relationship Back Up. She apologized And Now we good. I found out melvin forced her to Marry him Or he would kill her And ever since then she been looking for me but Ne being me Im a hard Nigga to Find in the flesh.

My Mama Was the first and only Woman I have ever Loved so i had to forgive her.

Chardonay my baby But Love No way Near in the picture Just Yet.

"Dequandre Yo Muscle head ass Dont Ever Answer The damn Phone" i Chuckled.

"Mama My bad , Wassup?"

"Sunday im cooking and im going to invite you to Some people in our Family So Dont Forget"

"okay Mama"

"and bring my Daughter In Law And her family Especially Her mama that woman Can Hook Up Some Greens" I laughed "alright let me let You go I know You And Nay Better Be Making me Some grandbabies"

'All the fucking we be doing I wouldnt be suprised' I thought To myself

"Alright ma , love You"

"love You Too , see you Sunday" We hung up And I Turned to Nay Staring At Her As She looked at Her phone.

"Its not polite to stare Mr.Smith" i chuckled "Yo mama say Something about kids?" I nodded and she laughed

"Why?" She held up her Phone And i Read the text mama Texted her.

Mama in-law😍😊- Yall need to get Started on my G babies ! I want 3 of Them. 2 boys and a girl i know They finna be so cute ! I cant wait.

I chuckled And she Shook her Head.

"Its To Early For All That" She Said.

"dont worry I always Strap Up" She looked At Me Like 'Nigga you Lying' "Okay We Was Drunk But You Protected anyways"

"Yeah Thankfully"

"Thankfully? You dont want my babies" i faked hurt. She laughed and got up walking to the Bathroom. Then wink before closing the door

"Is that A Yes or a No" I yelled and waited for a response which never came.

Damn thats fucked up

Okay , a Little Something Something chapter on how they relationship going so Far.

Lanta Of course Forgave His Mother.

Babies ? Nooot yeet

Keep updated or whatevveer

Vote , comment and share.