Chapter 7

I Want To Say THANK YOU To Those Who Commented , Keep On Supporting.

.

.

.

Chapter 7 

Chardonay Black

"Shit" I Said Looking Into His Eyes.

He Turned Around And Walked Away Like It Was Nothing Before Ziggy Even Had A Chance To Look Up And Realize What I Was Talking About. Shit Its Not Like We Fucked And Its Not My Fault I Cant Resist That Golden Tongue Of His.

Originally This Wasnt Suppose To Happen , I Didnt Need Ziggy So He Could Satisfy My Needs. I Needed Him To Get A Pack Of Alcohol And Ended Up In The Back Seat Of His Car , Im Not Complaining Though.

I Walked To Everybody And Sat Down In A Seat Next To Man Who Was Caked Up With Some Girl. I Pulled Out My Phone And Seen All The Notifications From Instagram And Twitter From People Talking About The Party And More. I Looked Toward The Dance Floor And Seen Niecy And Ice Dancing Along With Everyone Else But One Person Caught My Eye.

She Was Walking Toward Us With A Smirk On Her Face. Lanta Was On The Other Side Of Me But Wasnt Paying Any Attention From The Looks Of It He Was Too Deep Into Thought.

"Here Comes Yo Girl" I Said Making Him Look Up And Roll His Eyes

"The Fuck This Bitch Wont" He Mumbled Leaning Back More 

"Hey Baby"

"Cherry Why The Fuck You Here? What The Hell You Wont" She Scrunched Up Her Face

"I Came To See You Since You Wouldnt Answer My Calls Or Text"

"Lemme Kick Something At You Real Quick" He Said Licking His Lips And Sitting Up. "Bitch I Dont Have To Answer Yo Calls You Must Have Forgot You MY Hoe Im Not Yours And If I Dont Want To Answer For You I Dont Got Too. Shit You Fucking With Slick Anyways And For Me Not To Like That Nigga And You Fucking With Him Really Not Gone Work. Man Get Out My Face And My Party Before I Have To Really Handle Yo Ass"

She Stood There Looking Salty As Hell Making Me Bust Out Laughing , He Leaned Back And She Turned Her Attention Over To Me.

"Bitch What You Laughing At?" I Looked At Her Crazy

"Im Obviously Laughing At Yo Mad Ass" 

"Bitch You Not Even In This Stay Out My Business Yo Dirty Detroit Ass. Bitch You Dont Know Me Cause...."

"Bitch I Aint Gotta Know You For You To Get Yo Ass Beat" I Spat Cutting Her Off. She Started To Take Her Earrings Off Making Me Stand Up "You Doing The Most Just For You To Get Fucked Up" By Now There Was A Crowd StarngWaiting For Our Next Move And When She Started Running At The Mouth I Knew She Wasnt Finna Hit Me So I Said Fuck It And Punched That Bitch Hard As Hell In Her Mouth.

Mama Tasha Always Say Make Yo First And Last Hit Yo Harrdest Hit Because While The Bitch In Shick Of Getting Hit You Still Gone Be Poppin Her Ass.

She Fell Back And I Got To Stumping Her Ass Making Her Curl Up In A Little Ball Screaming Like The Little Punk Bitch She Is. I Pulled Her Up By Her Hair So She Could Stand Up And We Went Head Up.

This Bitch Weak , Her Punches Weak , And Her Legs Weak Cause This Bitch Fell Again But This Time I Hit Her In Her Nose Making Blood Come Out And Before I Could Make My Next Move I Was Picked Up And Carried Away.

"Let Me The Fuck Go , Ima Kill This Bitch She Got Me Fucked Up On So Many Levels" I Yelled Kicking The Anonymous Person Holding Me.

"Chill Yo Ass Out Before I Kill You" He Said Walking Me To A Red Charger , Stopping Then Putting Me Down.

I Turned Around And Looked In Te Eyes Of Lantas Once Again , Wassup With This Shit And Why Everytime I Turn Around This Nigga There ? Whats So Special About Him Because Last I Checked He Wasnt Nothing But A Arrogant , Irritating Hoe That Ever Female In Atlanta Falls For..He Fine And All But That Attitude Gone Get Him Fucked Up. 

I Brushed Pass Him Back To The Beach But He Grabbed Me

"Nah You Need To Chill Out" I Blew My Breath And Leaned On The Car. It Was An Awkward Silence While He Stared At Me , I Wanted Him To Stop It Was Begining To Make Me Feel Uncomfortable. He Was Looking Like He Was In Deep Thought So I Decided To Break The Silence.

"Why Are You Just Sitting There Staring At Me?" He Blinked And Made A 'Huh' Face So I Repeated.

"So You And Ziggy?" He Smirked Making Me Roll My Eyes 

"Me And Him Aint Nothing , All He Do Is Give Me Head And Thats All Its Going To Be" He Chuckled 

"Damn Ma You Got Em Like That?" 

"If Thats What It Look Like" He Raised His Brow

"You And This Mouth Gone Get You In Trouble" I Shrugged 

" Yours Is Worse Then Mine" 

"Yeah But Im A Real Nigga What You Expect?" I Laughed 

"You To Damn Arrogant , And What That Suppose To Mean" 

"It Mean You Not A Real Nigga Like Me" 

"Boy Im Gone Be The Realest Bitch You Meet In Yo Life All Yo Hoes Just Some Want To Be Me's" He Chuckled 

"You Almost There But Not All The Way" 

"Whatever , Im About To Go Back To The Party Though" He Agreed And Followed Me Back , Passing By Cherry Who Was Being Assisted By Her Friends Looked Bad As Hell.

Bloody Nose , Black Eye And Bruised Jaw She Had The Nerve To Yell To Me.

"Bitch You Think You The Shit Take Yo Ugly Ass Back To Detroit With Them Rats" I Laughed "Thought My Man Wanted You Nah Bitch He Only Want You For What That Mouth Do"

"Girl You On A Role Tonight , You A Comedian AND A Hater On Top Of That You Got A Black Eye. Hoes Kill Me And If I Wanted Yo Man Trust And Believe I Could Have Him. Matter A Fact" I Grabbed Him And Kissed Him Wrapping My Arms Around His Neck And He Picked Me Up Deeping The Kiss. I Pulled Away And Jumped Down  "He Mine Now You Just That Old Bitch"

She Stood Up And Walked Away Making Me Laugh

These Hoes Is Comedy

___________________________________

Well Damn , Nay HBIC Huh? (Head Bitch In Charge)

Cherry Busted Ass Got Fucccckkk Up.

Goal..

3 Votes 

3 Comments 

 *If I Dont Hit My Goal I Will Not Update.

Or MORREE.