Chapter 16

Chapter 16
_________________

LANTA

I Sat in my Crib Chilling And playing The Game.

Since I Make niggas Work for me It Aint much for me To Do. Everbody Busy Even Cherry Hoe Ass , I Would fuck out of Boredum But Nobody Coming to mind.

I Picked up my Phone And Went through my contacts in search For Somebody When I Noticed A New One That I completely forgot about.
Melanie

I Dialed her Number And It Rang And Rang , I Was About To Hang Up When she Answered.

"Hello?"

"Wassup Melanie Long time No Talk" I Said Sitting back on the Couch. She Laughed

"We Only Talked Once But Wassup?"

"Ima Be Blunt Witchu , Im Tryna Fuck" Sge got Quiet And Then Answered

"Where? Your House Or?..."

"Nah Text me Your Address Ill be there In A Minute" We hung Up And I Went to Take A Quick Shower Then Headed Out.

When I Made it to the Address I Tucked my Gun In My Waist And Got Out.

You never Know When You Gone ge caught slipping and im not gone be anytime soon.

I Walked to The Door And Knocked Leaning On the Frame. She Answered Wearing Pajama Shorts and A Sports bra. She smiled And I licked my lips.

Melanie Fine As Hell But She is No Way Near As Fine As Nay... Chardonay A Goddess And She put Melanie To Shame Real Quick.

By Now I Was in the House Being Guided To Her Room.

"My Parents Coming over In 2 Hours So We Gotta Make this Fast" I Didnt Respond I Just Unbuckled My Pants And Pulled them Down.

She Took All of me into her Mouth And Went To Work.

I Was Damn near Finna Nut So I Switch Positions Laying her On her Back And Taking off her Shorts.

I Went In my Pants pocket and grabbed A Condom out and strapped up.

She Tryed reaching for my Dick And I Wasnt having that.

Bitches try new ways of getting pregnant and me being me I Seen Some Shit That you would be Surprised By.

I Rammed inside Her Causing her to Scream out in Pleasure.

Long Story Short I fuck The Shit outta this Bitch And It made me Chuckle Watching her run from the Dick. I nutted inside the Condom And pulled my Pants up.

The pussy Was Good but I had Better , I Just wanted a quick nut And now her number finna get deleted.

"Ok ma Im Out" I Said grabbing my Keys

"You Gone call me?"

Hell no "Yeah Ima hit yo Line Probably next week" She Tried to kiss me And I mushed her Ass.

She just sucked my Dick And Got the Never to try And Kiss me.

"Uhh , See you Then" She Said And I Wanted to Start cracking up But ima save that for later When I Talk to my niggas.

I walked out And Got in my Car Noticing That My Phone Had just Received A Call.

It Was So Many Notifications , 40 Missed calls .. 20 Texted And They All Were From Niecy , Ice And Man .. C Bone Even Called me So I Know Its Something Serious.

I Was Getting Another Call from Ice And Answered Pulling out the Drive Way.

"Hello?"

"Lanta Were The fuck You At?" He Snapped making me Get Heated.