Feelings

Lakesh dragged ragini towards god ideal he is holding her wrist tightly. Ragini looked his hand which is in her wrist. He take a pinch of sindoor and applied in her mang ragini didn't know how to react that movement, she wished this long ago but suddenly.

Ragini: (Coming from her world)What is this,why are you doing this??

Lakesh: I know you don't wish apply sindoor but you are my wife our divorce not yet happen.So it is better you put sindoor and your mangalasutra.

Before ragini could speak anything,lakesh interpret.

Lakesh: You stay here(by saying this he goes to his room,take her mangalasutra which she return him saying that she don't deserve that)

Ragini's pov:

Lakesh action shocked me he filled my mang. I feel that i got my love back  but i now the fact you can't accept me or love me. One question is there why he is doing this all. Where is he gone now.

Lakesh come ragini her mangalasutra is in his hands lakesh put it in her neck. Ragini closed her eyes feeling his touch and she feels that she got her everything back.

Lakesh: Now you need to wear this(pointing towards her mangalsuthra)till our divorce happens(by saying this he gone)

Ragini looked towards the direction he is going with blank expression,she is more shocked now.

Night at lakesh room:

He is thinking about todays incidents,how he applied sindoor and make her wear mangalasuthra. He is smiling remembering  that then he remembers about karthik and his word he turn in to anger.

Lakesh pov: 

I need to do something to this karthik, i will never allow  him to come near ragini. I need to be careful, ragini's words are running in his mind'i will definitely  move on lakesh' that words hurting him every time. No ragini i don't allow you to move on ragini, i can't see you with another man.You are only mine ragini. He is shocked by his own words. What isaid now,my ragini my wife,what is happening to me.All raglak movements are running in frond of him smiling ragini's pic came in to his eyes he also smiles.Then he understand that he never loved kavya.

If i am in love,no nothat not happen i love kavya(he him self not satisfied with his own words). No i need to clear this, he remembers how he ignored kavya in this days he is everytime behind ragini actually kavya's every action irritate him. He closed his eyes ragini's images come  yes i loved ragini, i love my wife wow(he  is jumping with happiness,he can't control his happiness).suddenly he remembers about kavya and he saying to ragini that he loves kavya. He cursed him self for saying that,i need to talk to kavya.I love ragini, infact i only loved her but never realized i never felt this type of feelings when i am with swara and kavya. Ragini you are my only love.

Lakesh thought to call her,no i will say her about my feelings directly that i love her so much.He slept with a new hope hugging raglak marriage pic.

Precap:  Raglak or  RagKar????