Part 13

Morning Raglak room:

Sunlight disturbed our cute couple they are in each other embrace now. The boundary created by ragini is seems no where. Ragini is sleeping in laksh chest like how a baby could sleep in her father chest. Laksh hands are in her waist. Ragini weak up and shocked to see raglak position,she want to stay away from him but now she is very close to him. She cursed herself for allowing laksh to slleep in bed.She want to get up from his embrace before he weak up or else it is embarrassment for her. Ragini removed his hands from her waist, his sleep disturbed bit. She tried to get up he hold her hands in sleep, she slowly removed his grip from her wrist and kept it in bed. Without waste any time she goes to freshen up.

After some time laksh weak up he didn't see her in bed. She must be in bathroom he thought then he remembers raglak sleeping close with each other. He don't clearly remember their position but he felt that she was close to him. It must be my dream he said to him self. Ragini come from bathroom taking bath she is weeping her wet hair with towel. Her wet hair is attracting him more. Ragini sit in front of dressing table she take her ornaments and start to wear, raglak looking each other through mirror. Laksh get up from the bed and start to move towards her ragini is seeing this through mirror her heart start to beat fast as he come close to her, she is hell nervous. Yes she is still affected by his touch and closeness. Raglak standing close laksh is in her back looking her lovingly. He start to make her wear her ornaments and touching her intentionally Ragini closed her eyes feeling his touch. Both are lost in each others love suddenly ragini remembers something ' i don't love you ragini i love kavya' she remembers laksh those words which he said before. A tear fall from her eyes laksh was about to weep them she stopped him and stand up and goes far from him. 'Don't try to come close to me, for god stake stay from me' ragini shout to him, now laksh become teary. Ragini was about go from there laksh stopped her dragging her towards him. She fall on his chest. 'Ragini i did wrong i know well but i can't loose you,give me a chance i want to live with you. Your this behavior is hurting me' said laksh teary eyes. 'Really laksh it's hurting you then what about the pain you always give to me, you are the one who broke my heart many times. You very well know about my feeling then also you broke my heart,then played with my emotion, fall in love with kavya that's pained me do you think about that pain no na. Then about which pain you are saying??? i am the one who always suffered for getting your love' Ragini burst out her emotions. 'It is not like that ragini it is my stupidity that make our life like this,ok i am sorry what i done with you but pls give a chance to prove my love' laksh said. 'Now don't want to believe you laksh,because when ever i believed you, you broke my heart i can't bear any heart break laksh' saying this she run to downstairs teary eyes.

Laksh fall to floor teary eyes every word she said was right, he always give heart broke to her, how she believe him now. He need to make her understand that he loves her so much and never leave her for any one.

Sorry for late updates guys.

Precap: Raglak goes to shopping.