Jealous

Ragini' s pov:

Ragini is standing near window remembering today's incidents how lakesh dragged her,applied  sindoor in her manng she touched her manng,and make her wear mangallasutra. She is  blushing remembering all. Why is lakesh behaving strange she thought. Lakesh why are you so confusing. Ragini  slept with a confusion.

Next day  Baddi.

Today is swasan marriage. Lakesh  is looking so happy today he is going to propose his love Ragini. Every one is confused to see lakesh happiness,sanlak are waiting there love to come. Ragini come with bride both are looking awesome. Lakesh is looking ragini without blinking his eyes ragini notice his gaze towards her,she start to blush. Lakesh smiled seeing her action. Ragini make swara sit in mandap. Karthik and kavya come there seeing karthik lakesh got angry.

Kavya to lakesh.

Kavya: hai baby how was i looking??

Lakesh:(looking towards ragini)very beautiful

Ragini and kavya think that he is saying about kavya. Ragini felt little jealous.

Kavya: Thank you baby.

Lakesh: kya.

Kavya: you said na i am looking beautiful.

Lakesh: (he just nod) kavya i need to talk to you something serious(he was about drag her outside kavya stopped him)

Kavya: i talk to you later(saying this she left)

Ragini is watching them from far she can't hear what they are talking.but she felt jealous.

Ragini's pov:

Oh god i was feeling jealous seeing them together.What i will i do why is destiny playing with me,why i fall in love with him,why he never loved me(weeping  her tears) no ragini you can't be selfish,lakesh is happy with kavya. Don't inter fare in there matters.

 Now swasan marriage happens ragini is standing in a corner watching her sis marriage. she happy for her sis,karthik come near her. he smiled at her lakesh is watching them from other side. Karthik is standing near her,seeing this lakesh come there and stand their. Ragini looked lakesh confused. Lakesh is waiting for a apt movement to propose  ragini,and saying the truth to kavya that he don't love her.

Precap: Big fight between Lakesh and Karthik.