Part 15: Shopping

As days passing laksh is trying to patch up with his wife who shows no interest in him. Their family want to see raglak together living happily. It was one fine sunday Uttara is insisting swasan and raglak for going shopping,actually it is uttara and swasan plan to make raglak spend some time together. Ragini tried to say no but only for uttara's sake she agreed. Swasan in one car,raglak and uttara in another car. Laksh is in driver seat ragini was about sit in back seat but uttara stop her and make her sit next to laksh. Laksh thanked uttara through the front mirror and smiled to ragini but she ignore him and looked outside. Ragini switch on the FM 'bool dona sara' song plays laksh smiled that song is perfect for raglak situation. Ragini got irritated she change the station some other romantic song plays laksh smirked at her she stop the FM in anger. Uttara is enjoying raglak nok-joke.

SHOPPING MALL:

Swara and uttara are selecting dress for them ragini is just standing there. She is not in the mode for shopping swara is insisting her to select some thing. Finally she selecting saree for her sanlak are standing there and watching there respective wives. Swara called sanskar to select dress for her our laksh very well know his wife is not going to call him so he just stand there and watch his wife. Ragini is confused to choose the dress she take a red saree and looked to mirror she sees laksh reflation in mirror he shows perfect by his hands. Seeing laksh like the saree she kept them aside and said and she don't like that saree. Actually she liked that saree but she want to show that she is angry on him that's why she kept the saree aside. Now laksh understand that she is going to take the dress which he don't like for showing that she don't care about him. He smirked she take a dark blue saree and looked to mirror see his reaction laksh liked that saree he want to see her in that saree, he signed that it is not good ragini selected that saree he smirked when she turn and then smiled seeing his angry wife. She goes towards uttara taking this as a chance laksh goes towards sales man and asked him to pack the red saree which ragini liked.

Laksh pov:

You look so beautiful in red saree ragini(he imagined her coming towards him wearing the red saree)and he got a big smile.

He goes to his car and kept the saree packet safe which can't be noticeable for any one.He come back he sees her wife is searching some one. He goes towards her and asked what's problem she said that swasan and uttara are missing. He also start to search them. Then he got a message from uttara 'no need to search us bhai we are on the way to MM,it is my and swasan plan to make you guys spend some times together so enjoy with your wife' laksh got a smile reading her message and reply a thank you to her. He also want to spend some time with her.

Sorry for late up dates guys, hope you guys like this part.