Part 22: Last Part

Finally I completed 'You are my love'. Thank you somuch for your votes and comments😘😘😘. This part is dedicated to all my lovely readers.

Raglak is sitting next to each other,laksh is holding ragini's hand without anyone notice and winking. She is blushing by his comments.Laksh knot mangalsutr in her neck and put sindoor in her mang. She closed her eyes some tears falls from her eyes those where the tears of happiness. She always dreamed for this day when she meet him first,now she got her love her laksh.Laksh notice her tears he remembers there forced marriage and his behavior towards her,and all other bad things happens in their life.In mind he says that he don't no more tears in her eyes,and he will keep her happy always. He weep her tears asked her to smile 'let's starts our new life' he said.He hold her hand in an assuring way that he will never leave her hand in any cost. Ragini looked him lovingly.

***************************************************************************************

Night Raglak Room:

Ragini is sitting Infront of dressing table and removing her ornaments laksh come to room. Ragini is looking laksh through mirror,his concentration is only in Ragini. He stepped towards her slowly,her heart start to beat fast she start to blush.Laksh notice this and smiled seeing his shy wife.Now he is standing very close to her,he helped her to remove the ornaments. His hand is making contact with her skin,she got shivers. She gets up from there and goes towards bed(same as in serial,i love that scene)laksh looking her with a smile😃😃who is blushing,and looking him secretily.He goes towards self and take a packet,ragini looking him curusily. He sit next to her and handed her the packet,ragini looked him with frown eyes like what is in this packet.He asked her to unpack the packet,she did it was a beautiful red saree. The same saree she liked when they goes for shopping but didn't choose because of her anger towards her.(did any one remembers that incident???). Ragini remembers that incident and understand how much her laksh loves her.

Ragini: Laksh this saree?

Laksh: Aha this is the same saree which you liked,now go and wear this I want to see my beautiful wife in this saree.

Ragini blushed and goes to change,in this mean time he changed his sherwani,in to casual.Now ragini come wearing the red saree gifted by him. She looking like heavenly beauty. He back hugged her from back and whispered in her that she is looking stunning. 'Come let's go' he held her hand and dragged her outside. Ragini is looking him with surprise like where is they going in the late night.

Ragini: Laksh where are you going???

Laksh: You will come to know soon,now come with me like a good girl.

Without any one notice they come outside,laksh is sitting in bike ragini is looking him with surprise.

Ragini: Laksh bike,is it yours. But never see you riding bike.

Laksh: Ya it's only mine I love to ride bike,but ma always scold me for using bike that she is feared for my safety. But today I want to go a ride with my beautiful wife(he dragged her and says to sit).

Finally she sit and keep her one hand in his shoulder. She is keeping some distance,laksh is noticing this through mirror,he wished her to hug him. They start their ride,laksh made some sudden break deliberately so ragini falls in him and hugged him tight. Now laksh got a million dollar smile who is smiling like a little child who got his favorite candy.

Laksh stopped the bike,ragini get down from the bike looked around seeing the place she got a big smile😄😄😄laksh also smiled seeing his wife happy,he only wants her happiness. They are in beach he hold her hand and they start to walk towards the beach holding each other hands. They spend some time there playing with water and waves. Laksh is seen sitting in the sand and looking his wife who is playing with water.

Laksh Pov:

Ragini I love you so much now you are my life. I want to see you happy always,i know I hurt you so much. I will surly remove those pain which I given to you and will fill happiness in your life. You are my love I will do anything for you.

Pov ends

Ragini run towards him and sit next to him,she keep her head in his shoulder 'i loved your this surprise,i love you' she says with so much love. 'i love you to' he placed his one hand on her waist and side hugged her.

****************************************************************************************

Laksh is seen riding bike now ragini is seen hugging him tight. Both had a big smile. 'Laksh now where are you going now' ragini asked 'just wait and watch wifey' he says with smile.

 Raglak is standing Infront of there farm house, seeing the place her smile vanish  she remembers the past incidents that changed raglak life. She starts to step backward,still that day incident is hurting her so much. He understand her state he hold her hand softly and carry her face make her look in his eyes.'I know that ragini it is difficult for you to forgot everything,but if we want to forgot something we need to face that thing,don't you want to forgot everything???'he asked softly she nod with tears laksh removed those tears and hold her hand and move towards farm.

The farm is fully decorated with balloons,and candles. Same as she dreamed once she understand that how much he loves her and making effort to make her happy. She hugged him tight 'laksh I want to become yours' she whispered.'Are you sure ragini' he asked ragini nod yes with a shy smile laksh smiled brightly and without wasting any time he take her in his arms and goes towards room,ragini is blushing like anything in his arm.

They start there new journey in the same place where their life changes.

End

**********************************************************************************

I think it is the first time I writing this much long part. Do you guys like this part?