Part 20

Morning raglak room:

Ragini is seen getting ready to go with laksh in court for canceling their divorce. Laksh back hugged her while she is getting ready. Ragini smiled by his this action she is wearing a beautiful pink sari he make her look at the mirror and said beautiful she blushed hard then he take her mangalsutr which she give back to him. He adore her neck with the mangalsutr.

Raglak informed their decision to family they are happy for them as finally they realize their love for each other. Raglak left to court. They meet the judge.

Laksh: good morning sir.

Judge: good morning Mr maheswari and Mrs maheswari. By the what you guys doing here I give you guys 4months Na now why you guys come?

Ragini: Actually sir we don't want divorce we want to give our relationship another chance. So we are come to cancel our divorce.

Judge looked both raglak and understand the death of raglak love for each other through their face.

Judge: Is this yours final decision?(he asked to confirm).

Laksh: yes sir we are sure about our decision.(by saying he looked at ragini who is already looking at him,judge sees this and smiles).

Judge: Then all the best for your marriage life(he cancelled their divorce,raglak left from there holding each other hand).

********************************************************************************

Maheswari mansion:

In hall every one is chit chatting gadodiya's also there,laksh come towards ragini and knees Infront of her and proposed her giving her a beautiful rose bouquet. Family members are looking this seen with a smile. Ragini take the bouquet from his hands happily. Ragini's happiness have no bounds as she always carved for his love now the movement comes. Now tears are rolling from her eyes it is the tears of happiness laksh didn't allow those tears to fall he wiped her tears saying'no more tears bacha'.she smiled by his this statement for some second they forget that their family members are also there. 'will you marry me again I want to start our life as new' he asked she nod yes happily.

*****************************************************************************************

Ragini is seen packing her things laksh is sitting in their bed with a sad face. While doing her work she notice her husband who is seating like a small child who is angry on his mother. She goes and sit next to him but he is not looking her. She placed her hands in his shoulder and make him look at her. Finally he speak.

Laksh: Ragini do you really want to go????😥😥😥😥

Ragini: laksh I need to go,dont you hear what our family said.

Flashback

When he said he want to marry her again their family members agreed for that but they make a strict rule that groom and bride are not allowed to meet each other till their marriage so ragini need to go back to Badi for three days.

Flashback ends.

Laksh: I know about that ragini.but we are united now Na so I don't want to leave you.

Ragini: aww mera bacha❤️❤️❤️❤️then I am not leaving you(she start to unpack her bag).

Laksh come near to her and stopped her and back hugged her.'no Ragini you need to go or else our family will not agree for our marriage' he said cutely. She smiled seeing his expression'oh my hus has become smart'.

Laksh: I am always smart not like you(he teased her)

They spend some quality time together then he drop her at Badi sadly. They are not allowed to meet each other from now. After realizing their love for each other it is difficult for them to stay away from each other.

Guys please ignore may grammar and spelling mistakes. Do you guys like this part, if you guys have any suggestions say me directly. Love you all 😘😘