Part 16: Nok-jok

Laksh is smiling seeing his families effort to make them together. But here our ragini is worried for swasan and uttara. She comes towards him and ask about swasan and uttara. He said that they messaged him and they goes back to MM.

Ragini: Kya(shock)without us.

Laksh: Ya they said that sanskar have some office works(lie).

Ragini: (CONFUSE)sunday office?

Laksh:(mind voice kya karo ab,lucky you tho gaya) i don't know if you have any doubt ask them.

Ragini: nod(she believe his words).

Laksh: Do you done your shopping?

Ragini: Ya.

Laksh: I am hungry shall we have some food?

Ragini nod both goes towards hotel and ordered their food. Laksh is going to have his food she stop him. She notice chilly in his dish. Laksh looked her with confusion she removes chilly from his plate. Now laksh looked her with so much love. She is still cared for him so much, he feel blessed to have a caring wife like her.

Laksh pov:

When you are loving me this much why are showing this anger on me. I know you are hiding your love for me in the name of hate. But one day you will surly forgive your laksh.

Ragini sees his lovely gaze on her, she looked other side to avoid his gaze. She is having her food silently after she start to cuff he got worried and give water to her and ask if she is ok. She is amazed to see his care for her she nod yes. Then other girls comes towards raglak table they were ragini's friends. They know that she was married but never sees her husband.

Girl 1: Ragini(keeping on hand on her shoulder).

Ragini looked towards them and felt happy. She is seeing them after so long.

Ragini:(with happy) you guys here,how are you guys?

They nod fine and then they notice laksh who is smiling looking at ragini's smiling face.

Girl 2: (Pointing to laksh) Ragini who is this guy is he is your hus.

Ragini looked laksh who is waiting to hear her answer. She smirked and said.

Ragini: He no he is not my hus, he is just my neighbour.

Laksh who is drinking water spilit the water and looked ragini with shock expression.

Now the girls sit next to raglak.

Girl 1:(to laksh) what is your name handsome(now ragini choked her food,her friends is trying to flirt with her hus. Now it is turn of laksh to smirk).

Before laksh answer to her she said.

Ragini: Laksh, laksh maheswari.

Girl 2: Why are you saying ragini he will say na.

Laksh:(smirk)ha ragini why are you saying i will say them na(he shake hand with on girl but his eyes is only on his wife. Her eyes are showing only jealous,he smiled seeing his possessive wife).

Girl 1: Don't you mind can you pls give your contact number??

Ragini is loosing her control now how dare they to ask number to his husband.But she is the only one responsible for this. She had an only relief that he will not give his number.

Laksh: It is my pleasure i will surly give number(ragini looked him with her big eyes that may soon become watery, she felt that laksh's love for her is just an act and he still not change. She want to run from there because she can't see her hus with any other girl)but one problem is there(he is only looking ragini's eyes saying all)if my wife knows about this you guys are finished. She loves me so much and i loves her more than she loves me(raglak share a beautiful eyelock).

Girl 2: Oh then she must be very lucky to have a husband like you.

Laksh: No i am lucky to have a girl like her she loves me more then anything in the world.

Ragini felt very happy to hearing that words but didn't showed. That girls says bye to raglak and goes.