3. party and park

gabbie managed to convince the boys into throwing a party at their place to introduce me to even more people. i tried to telll them that they didn't have to but they ignored me and sent scotty and toddy to buy a bunch of liquor. jason and gabbie went to the store to buy some snacks, plates, napkins, and cups for the party. liza, david, and i stayed to clean the house a bit.

"did you guys bring swim suits?" david asked us as we sat on the couch.

"i have a spare in the car but elizzabetta doesnt have one." liza looked over at me.

"oh, ill just call corinna to see if she can bring you one." david said and pulled out his phone to dial this girl.

"who's corinna?" i asked confused.

"shes one of our friends." liza smiled. "shes great you'll love her too."

"cool." i nodded at them both.

"hey corinna, lizas friend from back home is here and we're throwing a pool party at the guys you wanna come and maybe bring her an extra swimsuit? she didn't bring hers." david spoke into the phone, "okay thanks ill see you in a bit." and hung up.

"thank you." i smiled at david, he hummed in response and went on instagram.

"we're back." scotty yelled scaring the shit out of all three of us before realizing we were on the couch in front of him. "oh there you guys are." they both took the booze into the kitchen. "pre-party shots?" toddy yelled throughout the house. liza shot up from the couch and dragged me with her while david followed us with his vlog camera. toddy passed both liza and i shots and counted to 3. liza and i placed the glass to our lips and tossed our head back swollowing the tequila down.

"wwwoooooooo!" liza cheered as i jumped up and down.

"liza drinking?" jason asked as he walked into the kitchen with gabbie.

"i bring out the bad in her." i winked at liza and we all laughed. "im sooo ready." i grinned.

*

toddy and i talked in the kitchen while everyone disappeared and some people started to arrive.

"hey, you must be elizabetta right?" a couple of girls came into the kitchen. i nodded and smiled at them all. "im corinna, this is kristen, carly, erin, and andrea." she pointed to each of the girls, they all smiled at me as corinna held out a swimsuit for me to wear. "i got this for you."

"thank you." i smiled at corinna and took the one piece from her grip.

"c'mon ill go get liza and gabbie and we can go have a girls talk." kristen said as she left the group. "meet me in scott and i's room." corinna grabbed me by the hand and dragged me into a room. we chatted as we waited for kristen to appear with liza and gabbie.

"whats going on?" liza asked as she came into the room with kristen and gabbie.

"we're gonna get to know elizabetta." andrea smiled. "so tell us what you think about the boys so far."

"um... well they're all really nice, and funny." i shrugged. they all groaned and looked at me with 'really?' eyes. "well zane and heath are some of the sweetest and funniest people ive ever met. scotty is really funny although i havent talked to him that much. toddys really cute but seems kind of like a douche, and david seems really funny and he's cute too." i blushed giving them all of my thoughts.

"good answer about scott because he's my boyfriend." kristen laughed.

"oh my god, im not even planning on having a boyfriend anytime soon." i laughed.

"hook ups then?" gabbie joked and wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"we'll see." i giggled. we continued talking for a while before deciding we should all get in the pool. some girls had their swimsuits under and some of us had to change. after changing we all walked to the back yard where there was loads of people already drinking and talking. i noticed david, toddy, scotty and a few others i haven't met yet by the pool.