11. im for sure a lesbian

friday, july 21, 2017

after being in bed for 2 whole days, the girls and i decided to go shopping for our weekend in vegas with the whole squad. it would be gabbie, liza, kristen, corinna, andrea, and i to go shopping. carly and erin couldn't go because they went shopping a few days back for a different party that they didn't go to. i was currently getting ready to leave. my ribs were still very bruised and i couldn't change properly so david has been helping me.

he was helping me put on my shirt at the moment, it was pretty awkward because i felt so exposed to him. i ignored the feeling because he has seen me in a bikini multiple times, a bra wasn't much different.

"what time will you be back?" he asked as he looked me in the eyes.

"probably around 6 or 7." i tried to shrug but my whole body was sore.

"okay, should i get us dinner?" he asked.

"if you want, you don't have to wait up for me though." i smiled at him.

"i know." he smiled back. there was a car horn going off that was probably liza and everyone else. "you should get going." he nodded his head to the door.

"okay, bye." i smiled and kissed his cheek. "ill see you later." i said as i left the room.

"have fun!" he yelled from the room. i grinned and hurried out of the house. i walked up to the car full of girls.

"ready?" gabbie grinned from the drivers seat of the car.

"not if you're driving." i laughed and gabbie pouted. "im joking, just please don't kill us." i said and laid across all of the girls in the back seats because there was no space to sit.

"sorry i dont have a tesla." gabbie joked.

"thats okay, this is good." i snuggled into the three girls.

"elizabetta, you would look amazing in this!" gabbie gushed and held up a skin tight black dress.

"that's really tight." i said unsure.

"oh c'mon! you and david will totally get it on if you wear this." gabbie grinned and raised her eyebrow.

"i don't plan on 'getting it on'" i quoted her.

"you would look super hot in that." liza added in.

"you can wear it with your nude open toe ankle strap stilettos." andrea suggested, i but my lip and nodded softly.

"ill try it on." i took the dress from gabbie and they all cheered. we continued on shopping for hours until we were all tired and agreed on what we picked out. we payed for our stuff and left the mall with 2-4 bags each full of clothes, makeup, shoes, accessories, and some things we would need for vegas.

the drive home we blasted music and talked when a song none of us knew came on. the conversations varied from andrea and zane, big red, zanes new beard, david and i, the anthony incident, and vegas. i loved talking to these girls and i was so glad we were going on this small vacation together.

"baby, please?" david asked and tried to take the bags from me.

"no! you'll have to wait until we get to vegas." i giggled i set the bags in davids closet.

"but thats so long from now." david pouted.

"it's tomorrow." i laughed at him. i kissed his cheek and pulled him down to the couch.