6. tell me this is for davids vlog

tuesday, july 4, 2017

"thank you for yesterday." i smiled at david as we stood by my apartment door. david ended up staying the night at my house because i told him it was too late for him to drive home alone. it was a stupid reason but we both wanted him to stay so any reason was good enough.

"no problem." david smiled at me and opened the door. "ill see you later today?" david asked after stepping out of my apartment. i leaned on the door frame and nodded slightly. "good."

"good." i agreed and he leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to my cheeks. "bye."

"bye." david said and walked away down the hallway. i closed the door and started cleaning my apartment.

"hey zane." i hugged zane once he opened the door to jason, scotty, and toddy's house.

"hey elizabetta." he said as he hugged back. "most people are either outside or in the kitchen." i nodded and walked into the house looking for liza. i went into the kitchen finding a bunch of girls roasting jason and jason trying to roast them but they weren't good.

"elizabetta! come here!" andrea waved me over and pulled me to the front of all of the other girls.

"roast jason." andrea said. i nodded and gave jason a small smile.

"isn't it a little rude to roast ancient artifacts?" i went along with the skit and the room was then filled with 'oooh's and 'buurrnnnn!'s. i giggled and gave jason a small hug and walked away.

"that was a good one." someone said from behind me. i turned around to find david with his vlog camera in hand. i took notice of his strange outfit and laughed.

"thank you, i try my best." i smiled and walked over to him. "what are you wearing?" i mocked him and looked him up and down. he was wearing half red and half blue tights covered in white stars with his red clickbait sweater and and american flag bandana on his head.

"what? i gotta represent my country." he shrugged and made me giggle.

"well you look lovely." i winked at him. "i really need one of these sweaters." i said and tugged at his sweater.

"ill bring you one." he smiled.

"E!" liza screamed running up to us.

"hey L." i chuckled at her excitement. "what's up?"

"nothing, i just missed you." she shrugged.

"i saw you yesterday." i laughed.

"exactly my point." she smiled. my phone interrupted us signaling i had an incoming call.

"excuse me." i said and walked away. it was a random number that was probably the jack from the restaurant. "hello?" i asked into the phone.

"beth? is this you?" the voice on the other end said. my whole body froze recognizing the raspy voice of the man i once loved. "baby, its me, anthony. listen i miss you so much baby, i really want to see you. i ran into your teacher from your school and he said you moved to LA so im at the airport on my way to see you baby... you still there beth?" i shuttered at the nickname and closed my eyes tightly hoping this was a dream. "baby, i love you, please answer me."

"wh- why?" i finally spoke with a cracky voice. i tear fell from my eye and my head hung low. i knew that i should probably hang up but i couldn't bring myself to. he was my love and i missed him so much.

"ill call you when i get there. my plane is boarding. i love you beth." he said and hung up. tears started flowing down my face and my body started shaking and i couldn't bring myself to move or breathe.