13. have you ever seen the bachelorette?

sunday, july 23, 2017

waking up next to david melts my heart every time. he always has one arm lazily wrapped around my waist and our legs are always tangled. i can feel him breathing against my back, his chest rising every few seconds. his breath is always hitting either my neck or the back of my head. waking up always sucked because i knew i would end up waking him up from his peaceful slumber. i opened my eyes, the bright sunlight shining through the glass window blurring my vision for a few seconds. i sat up and got off the bed quietly trying not to wake up david. i walked out of the room and to the living area of the suite, there was no one there, they were probably all still sleeping. i looked at the time on the microwave seeing that it was 10am. i decided to wait on everyone to wake up so we could all get breakfast together. in the mean time i decided to use the treadmill to stay in shape. going back into the room quietly i rummaged through my suitcase.

"what are you doing?" david asked, his voice was raspy and low making me smile.

"i'm going to run on the treadmill." i told him and continued going through my suitcase.

"the doctor said you're not allowed to do any type of exercise, you're not even supposed to be here you're supposed to be back home resting." david sat up on the bed.

"but i've been doing better!" i argued.

"baby, just take it easy okay? start off speed walking i don't want you getting hurt." david said as i held my clothes. i let go of them to wrap my arms around his neck and stood between his legs.

"i won't, but i'll start off speed walking." i sighed and played with his hair.

"where's everyone else?" he asked while placing his hands on my thighs.

"i don't know, i didn't see anyone outside." i shrugged as he started rubbing his hands up and down my thighs.

"want to go down and get breakfast after your done?" he asked me.

"sure." i nodded and played with the tag of his shirt.

"since it's my birthday..." david dragged out.

"oh my god, david!" i laughed and pulled away from him.

"what? just one more kiss?" he begged as i started walking over to the restroom.

"nuh uh, not until we're actually boyfriend and girlfriend." i pointed a finger at him.

"you're not eve sure if you still want to go on dates with me." he whined.

"thats the point, i'm not going to associate myself with you in any kind of relationship way until i know i'm ready for a serious relationship." i said. he sighed but nodded and fell back onto the bed. "thats also why i'm going to be sleeping with corinna in her room tonight." i finished and hurried into the restroom.

"oh c'mon!" david yelled. "so no more cuddles?" he asked from the other side of the door.

"nope." i popped the 'p'. i heard him say and walk away and i started to change.

"oh y'all almost started having sex in the middle of the dance floor." i told scotty and kristen. we were all split up amongst different tables, i was sitting with scotty, kristen, zane, andrea, liza, and corinna.

"shut up." kristen denied.

"dead serious." i said, i was trying to tell them about all the things they did last night because they were too drunk to remember. "you also almost had sex on the bus on the way back."

"wild." andrea laughed.

"you can't talk either, you and zane couldn't stop making out." i stifled a laugh, andreas cheeks turned a bright red and we all laughed.