31. son of a bitch

december 6, 2017

"here folks we have david and ellie doing what they always do.. make out." scotty entered the living room with his camera. i quickly shuffled off of davids lap and covered my face.

"dude." david said trying not to smile.

"david, what's it like kissing ellie?" scotty asked and i let out a small laugh.

"it's great." david said with a laugh and pulled me into his side.

"don't answer him." i nudged him lightly and covered my face.

"you don't have to cover your face they know it's you." scotty laughed and i flipped him off but revealed my face anyways.

"we haven't gone public about anything scott." i gave him a look.

"fuck." scott cussed.

"but it's okay, i'll make a video about it another time, you can put this in." i shrugged.

"why thank you, now i have some good clickbait." scotty smiled and walked away. "you can continue now." he said and walked away. once scotty was out of the view david pulled me back into his lap and placed his hands on my hips.

"now where were we?" david smirked.

"no where." i chuckled and got off of him to stand up.

"fucken scotty." david narrowed his eyes at the floor.

*

december 7, 2017

"david." i said as i traces circles on his chest.

"hmm." he hummed and played with my hair.

"what did you do while i was gone?" i asked and turned my head to look at him.

"thats not important." he shook his head.

"but i want to know." i frowned and sat up.

"don't worry about it, come here." he said and pulled me down to him. he pulled me on top of his lap into a straddling position to deepen the kiss. the kiss quickly escalated into something much more heated and full of lust.

"david." i moaned as his lips came in contact with my sweet spot on my neck. i grinded lightly on his lap trying to get a reaction out of him.

"el." he said and flipped us over. our make out continued for a bit longer until davids phone started ringing.

"don't answer it." i pleaded and pulled at the hem on his boxers.

"it could be work." he said and kissed down my neck.

"just ignore it." i said and flipped us over so that i was in charge. i slipped off davids shirt that i was wearing to expose my chest to him.

"el." he groaned and looked me up and down.

"cmon." i sighed and started grinding on him. the phone stopped ringing and i smiled in success before it started ringing again.

"fuck me." david groaned and moved me off of his lap and reached to grab his phone.

"ugh." i groaned and fell back onto the bed.

"hello?" david asked into the phone.

"son of a bitch." i said and slipped the shirt back on.

*

"come lay with me." i said to david as he paced around my room trying to think of what to do for his vlog.

"i cant, i need more footage." david groaned and continued to pace around the room.

"why don't you guys go feed the homeless or something?" i asked.